magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

HeHateMe    600
1 minute ago, Odin said:

Belgium won guys!

I hope England gets knocked out, so we have a 75% chance of a first time winner in the World Cup.

Awesome match. I took Belgium. I’m feeling pretty good right now. 

Belgium vs France will be great. Both teams are playing their best soccer right now. I don’t even care about the other side of the bracket. 

Odin    87
4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I do not like this.

It's coming home.

Haha, sorry.

CTMagicUK    271
5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Awesome match. I took Belgium. I’m feeling pretty good right now. 

Belgium vs France will be great. Both teams are playing their best soccer right now. I don’t even care about the other side of the bracket. 

You should care about the other side of the bracket...

EDIT: Non English people will probably be really perplexed by the above video haha

LaVar    54
2 hours ago, Mack1085 said:

Only somewhat. Regardless of his play, if you don't sign him you gave away the potential #4 pick for him. I like Rozier. I'd trade for Rozier. But I wouldn't give up an asset like top-3 protected first for him on a one year deal heading into RFA in a summer where I think good players could get paid as if they were great players due to the abundance of cap space.

I personally said top 7 protected 

TrueBlueDrew    39
14 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

There is somethig brewing guys. I have a feeling that either Vuc or Biz are traded very soon. The signing of Parker makes no sense unless Kemba is out. They did  not sign Parker to a 5million per year deal nor drafted Shai with ther first round pick to just be a 3rd string PG .

Shai is in LA with the Clippers. I think the Hornets got Miles Bridges. 

Woj tweeted out and said that Parker would be Kemba's backup. I'd be really surprised if they traded him. They got rid of Dwight, I think they build around Kemba as the star and Monk as the up-and-coming. 

While I would love to have Kemba in a Magic uniform. I just don't see that happening. I especially don't see them trading him within the division and to someone who is in a worse position than they are. But maybe that's just me. 

jmmagicfan    26
25 minutes ago, Odin said:

Belgium won guys!

I hope England gets knocked out, so we have a 75% chance of a first time winner in the World Cup.

My wife's English, so had to down-vote you on that one! Nothing personal!

ShefGator2    72

NBA TV's website says no live stream of the game.  Anyone have any links to watch the game?

magicblue    229
36 minutes ago, Odin said:

They are statistical comparisons. IE a player should have a similar statistical production and impact to X-player. In that, it is likely a perfectly fine comparison.

And I've already acknowledged that, like three times now. Lol

HeHateMe    600
2 minutes ago, ShefGator2 said:

NBA TV's website says no live stream of the game.  Anyone have any links to watch the game?

I have U-Verse and it’s on NBA TV same with directv. I checked my fox sports app and they’re streaming it but you need a cable subscription. 

• Like 1

ShefGator2    72
4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I have U-Verse and it’s on NBA TV same with directv. I checked my fox sports app and they’re streaming it but you need a cable subscription. 

Thanks very much!