magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is what I was alluding to (in bold). However, in my opinion, he will start. . .whether it is short term or long term. Hopefully the former.

I definately believe it'll be the former. I can't see Clifford not taking care of the paint when we have guys that can. Vuc can score, but his defense has been proven to be extremely lazy.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I just think he could actually be an effective player coming of the bench and playing less minutes. He'll actually be able to play hard the entire time he's on the floor. Watch him.... He totally paces himself.

This is why he needs to be traded because he won't be happy coming off the bench. You will see  a sulking, pouting Vuc in post game interviews.

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is why he needs to be traded because he won't be happy coming off the bench. You will see  a sulking, pouting Vuc in post game interviews.

Then you bench him ala JNoah .... Also he shouldn't be getting any post game interviews. We need a new direction. I like Nik, but I don't think he fits what we want to do. It's time to move on.

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So happy we didn't draft Trae Young. 

Now 10 for 48 so far in 3 games

Announcer says "It's interesting.  I college Trae looked like he had a ton of space when he played.  Now it seems like he's not getting very much space at all."  

Well Duh!!! LOL!!

1 minute ago, 0rland0fan said:

Announcer says "It's interesting.  I college Trae looked like he had a ton of space when he played.  Now it seems like he's not getting very much space at all."  

Well Duh!!! LOL!!

Kid's gonna have to become a gym rat.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

How about we are building in a defensive direction and Vuc doesn't fit that mold at all? Gone, bench, or DNP.  No more layup drills please!!!

I'll roll with that but I still see him starting and not moved until the trade deadline. 

44 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Vuc won't start this year for us.... Clifford is a defensive minded coach. If Vuc starts, it'll be for about the first 10 to 15 games, then his ass will be riding the pine.

This is also the same thing that was said with Skiles a defensive coach and Vogel another defensive coach. Vuch is still here...