magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

1 year of IT isn’t settling. 

I'd honestly have anyone but an undersized point guard.  Just give me a point guard that can shoot at the very least.  I'm spoiled.  I want a Lexus or something damn it.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I'd honestly have anyone but an undersized point guard.  Just give me a point guard that can shoot at the very least.  I'm spoiled.  I want a Lexus or something damn it.  

I'm spoiled.  I want a Lexus or something damn it.  

Get a Yob............    lol

22 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

That’s still left to be determined. If Isaac, Frazier, and Iwundu become studs, then we accept the WelHam vision. Releasing Mario opens up minutes for these guys to develop.

We should have drafted Dennis smith. Then there would not  be a log jam. I do like JI and his defense. But Smith would have balanced our team.

The question I have for those that always go "best available": If we are bad again, do you take another front court player if they are a center or pf.

14 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah hes great

21 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Man, this just makes it look like he was seriously underused in college.

7 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I am not necessarily against an undersized  point guard, but just don’t see this as a bet worth taking.

5 minutes ago, Odin said:

I am not necessarily against an undersized  point guard, but just don’t see this as a bet worth taking.

I have no problem with an undersized PG that can score if we don't have to trade for him.

11 minutes ago, LaVar said:

We should have drafted Dennis smith. Then there would not  be a log jam. I do like JI and his defense. But Smith would have balanced our team.

The question I have for those that always go "best available": If we are bad again, do you take another front court player if they are a center or pf.

New FO have an MO. Dennis Smith didn’t fit that vision.

I see the identity they are building for this team.

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Me either.  If its one year, it better be a bargain for the Magic for sure.  Otherwise cousins money please. 

26 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

1 year of IT isn’t settling. 

1 year isn't settling. I agree even though I hate you.....Yes!  I'm the guy that hates hehateme!  Big reveal!  Ohohhoho

If its multiyear for a ton of money which I expect because I tend to expect the worst, the Magic will be doomed.  

18 minutes ago, Odin said:

Man, this just makes it look like he was seriously underused in college.

yeah he was and he played like 18 minutes per game lol it's also just one game but the dude has the swagger and guts to shoot it, good for him and better for Memphis