magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

IT will either be very good or very bad for us.  I'm ok either way.  If he's very good, all is well.  If he's very bad, we continue to tank.  Get a good pick next year and save money to reunite Kemba with Clifford.

IT is the answer ya'll.

3 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

IT will either be very good or very bad for us.  I'm ok either way.  If he's very good, all is well.  If he's very bad, we continue to tank.  Get a good pick next year and save money to reunite Kemba with Clifford.

IT is the answer ya'll.

I agree, and I would trade Vuc for Lin just to be rid of Vuc. We need him off the roster so we can develop the guys that are the future of the Magic.  I want Bamba to get as much PT as possible.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I agree, and I would trade Vuc for Lin just to be rid of Vuc. We need him off the roster so we can develop the guys that are the future of the Magic.  I want Bamba to get as much PT as possible.

I second that motion.

30 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

This^. Please get rid of vuc. One more season with him may be unbearable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

QFT

4 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

As long as we dont pass on Isaiah to do it. But I feel it's unnecessary. Lin and Vuc have the same expiring contract, and I see more use out of Vuc than Lin.

59 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Ok. So the realistic question.  Would you give up Vuc for Lin?  I say yes.  We become better by subtraction.  UNLESS Vuc is willing to play sixth man and not sulk about it.

Why does Vuc have to come off the bench? Is Bamba really ready to be our starter on day 1?

If so? Sure. Move Vuc. Tho I'd rather it be for something other than Lin since both guys are about the same expiring contract.

11 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

As long as we dont pass on Isaiah to do it. But I feel it's unnecessary. Lin and Vuc have the same expiring contract, and I see more use out of Vuc than Lin.

Why does Vuc have to come off the bench? Is Bamba really ready to be our starter on day 1?

If so? Sure. Move Vuc. Tho I'd rather it be for something other than Lin since both guys are about the same expiring contract.

I see where you're coming from.  To me, I'd rather see Birch start over Vuc.  Vuc gives up on defense too easily and his lackadaisical style is negatively contagious to the rest.  We are clearly building on an identity of defense.  Plus we need PGs.  Lin fits.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Vuc needs to come off the bench or be gone because he sucks at defending the rim and it doesn't fit the direction of the team defensive culture we are building. If Vuc was halfway decent at defense we would all love him on the team. I would rather have a 3rd string PG that doesn't play much than a center that hinders our young guys from getting the minutes they need to develop.

20 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Vuc needs to come off the bench or be gone because he sucks at defending the rim and it doesn't fit the direction of the team defensive culture we are building. If Vuc was halfway decent at defense we would all love him on the team. I would rather have a 3rd string PG that doesn't play much than a center that hinders our young guys from getting the minutes they need to develop.

Vuc is a whimper we do not need around our young Lions. 

Trade him for a highly protected 2nd and Im happy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

What teams could use Vooch?

Honestly? I cant think of a single team that cluld absorb his $ without giving up a contributor other than Brooklyn