magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

14 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Extremely bold prediction: Frazier4thewin

He's kind of who I was thinking about. Like what if he's just excellent? Comes completely out of left field and dominates?

Just now, ?4thewin said:

He's kind of who I was thinking about. Like what if he's just excellent? Comes completely out of left field and dominates?

I'd give it a non-zero chance.  But most likely he'll just follow a typical 2nd-rounder career path.  I do think he has at least some shot though given his physical tools. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Payton earned it as a rookie. I got super excited about him. Then he didn't follow through

Sorry, just too easy to pass up. You know I kept trying to believe in Payton's promise until I could believe no more.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Payton earned it as a rookie. I got super excited about him. Then he didn't follow through

My "holy ****, Payton might be great moment" was when in like his 8th game, he got super pissed at Tony Wroten (lol), stole the ball from him near midcourt, and then dunked on him. 

Too bad he only did stuff like that when he got angry, which was like one every couple months.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

My "holy ****, Payton might be great moment" was when in like his 8th game, he got super pissed at Tony Wroten (lol), stole the ball from him near midcourt, and then dunked on him. 

Too bad he only did stuff like that when he got angry, which was like one every couple months.

That might be when I picked him

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I'd give it a non-zero chance.  But most likely he'll just follow a typical 2nd-rounder career path.  I do think he has at least some shot though given his physical tools. 

Yeah it's not likely at all. Just saying

3 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Two fantastic posts (page 219 and this one) on civility and compassion in reference to MagicFan1234.  No doubt the vulgarity crossed the line and should never be tolerated.  I assume TrueMagicFan07 is giving us the female perspective (mine is the male) on a person.  I tend to trust  the female perspective when it comes to bringing clarity in conflicts.  I do not run this site and  I enjoy it but I hope  MagicFan1234 is OK.

Thanks Originalticketholder, this is what it's all about, reaching out and showing compassion (especially if it might be someone who is troubled by something).

pjOZEk.png

41 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

KAT strikes me as a guy who will always put up great stats but won’t reallt translate to wins. Idk.

I said this years ago and got crushed lol.