magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

So if we do sign Thomas it might make sense to give him the most money possible this year so that if he does turn back into the old Isaiah Thomas we can use his "non bird free agent rights" to offer him a larger contract. 

I feel like I am going crazy. Am I the only one still that doesn’t want to touch Isaiah Thomas with an obscenely long pole? Seriously, this would stink of the Jeff Green signing all over again,

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So if we do sign Thomas it might make sense to give him the most money possible this year so that if he does turn back into the old Isaiah Thomas we can use his "non bird free agent rights" to offer him a larger contract. 

Has anybody ever come back from hip surgery and actually be good? Can't think of anyone at the moment who's even had hip surgery.

1 minute ago, Odin said:

I feel like I am going crazy. Am I the only one still that doesn’t want to touch Isaiah Thomas with an obscenely long pole? Seriously, this would stink of the Jeff Green signing all over again,

I still don't want him I'm just accepting the possibility

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Has anybody come back from hip surgery and actually be good? Can't think of anyone at the moment who's even had hip surgery.

• Upvote 1

Good watch. Discusses the surgery he just had. Appears to be the less invasive option. If he's not healthy by camp, that'll set us back and I think not worth the signing. 

Let's see what this new and improved training staff can do.