magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

This forum is extremely well mannered compared to all the other forums I visit. That’s why I spend so much time on this one. 

22 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Ummmmm..... He has like -110 community rating on 850 posts in the last week and a half........ He was doing it intentionally. Don't be naive.

What I'm saying is the guy isn't even keeled and may not be playing with a full deck, through that lens I truly believe he wasn't trying to instigate for the sake of getting arise out of anyone.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

This forum is extremely well mannered compared to all the other forums I visit. That’s why I spend so much time on this one. 

Oh I utterly agree, I think the fact it's the official Magic forum may have something to do with it but kudos to everyone for their civil behavior.

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

What I'm saying is the guy isn't even keeled and may not be playing with a full deck, through that lens I truly believe he wasn't trying to instigate for the sake of getting arise out of anyone.

Then he needs to get back on his meds. I still think he was doing it intentionally. Sorry..... :)

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Then he needs to get back on his meds. I still think he was doing it intentionally. Sorry..... :)

We just lost our Draymond Green

3 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

This has been an issue on this forum for a very long time. Usually one of the regulars gets their feelings hurt, mob mentality kicks in, and before long half the forum wants someone gone. Opinions are typically only welcome here if they align with what the regulars also think. I've seen it so many times.

Thank you Eskobar. I've seen it so many times too. When I registered back in 2007 I was on defense/attack mode too. And did I hit back hard__not in the same way that MagicFan1234 did. But I called it for what it was, and it eventually stopped. That was 11 years ago, and now it's started up again. IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!

zIofRl.jpg

7 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I think it was pretty obvious that he was. He may or may not be dealing with something in his life, but trolling random strangers sure won't help him or anyone else. 

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thank you Eskobar. I've seen it so many times too. When I registered back in 2007 I was on defense/attack mode too. And did I hit back hard__not in the same way that MagicFan1234 did. But I called it for what it was, and it eventually stopped. That was 11 years ago, and now it's started up again. IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!

zIofRl.jpg

Look I don't condone bullying nor do I let people do it in my presence but what I think your getting wrong was this guy was trying to bully other posters to not share their thoughts not the other way around.