magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

14 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Also, this year is going to be bad for LeBron and the Lakers, but if you believe there isn't some long ball happening here, you're fooling yourself.

Khawi will be a Laker after next season, and whoever else the Lakers can bring on board. LeBron is gonna get his LA super team. Just maybe not this year.

They said the same thing about PG being a lock to LA. Don’t beleive the hype. 

7 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

And hopefully they will still lose to the Warriors/Rockets/Thunder, etc...

Well yes, hopefully!

14 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

I know the Lakers have a ton of cap room but I’m surprised they are locking up guys like KCP and Lance when Kawhi is unresolved and Boogie is still out there along with some other RFAs.

Good point and they spent like $52 million in salaries today.  I would not think that they have a max space left.  I think KCP and Lance are only  one year deals.  Interesting approach.

8 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Also, this year is going to be bad for LeBron and the Lakers, but if you believe there isn't some long ball happening here, you're fooling yourself.

Khawi will be a Laker after next season, and whoever else the Lakers can bring on board. LeBron is gonna get his LA super team. Just maybe not this year.

Of course there is.  I feel its even worse than that.  This probably begins an entire new era of basketball.  Sports betting has been legalized and now California is setting up their laws.  If there's a place you can make a killing on Sports betting, its Los Angeles. 

This league's authenticity will be a major question moving into these next four seasons.  I won't be surprised to witness teams throw games completely if not intentionally to make millions in the shadows.  The league as of this moment is inauthentic and you all better fear the worst.  James has put himself in favorable position and Kawhi wants that position himself.  That off the court money will easily make Lebron a billionaire as he wanted to be.  

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Of course there is.  I feel its even worse than that.  This probably begins an entire new era of basketball.  Sports betting has been legalized and now California is setting up their laws.  If there's a place you can make a killing on Sports betting, its Los Angeles. 

This league's authenticity will be a major question moving into these next four seasons.  I won't be surprised to witness teams throw games completely if not intentionally to make millions in the shadows.  The league as of this moment is inauthentic and you all better fear the worst.  James has put himself in favorable position and Kawhi wants that position himself.  That off the court money will easily make Lebron a billionaire as he wanted to be.  

Don't damper my day.....Tell me California is still voting to secede on November.....that state is just a mess....phony LeBron and California deserve each other

7 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Don't damper my day.....Tell me California is still voting to secede on November.....that state is just a mess....phony LeBron and California deserve each other

Hey, I'm from California homie.