magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Who says I hate this team? I show everyone my proof I am a Magic fan and you all wishing and hoping Mario would resign is irritating and you all should know Mario is not coming back since he is getting more money and more playing time on another team so why would he come back here after Magic could only offer him less money than other teams so you all need to realistic about it

You steady write posts that are so outlandish that it seems to me and everyone else I'm sure that you are trying to provoke a negative reaction from us. I hate Vuc and Fournier being on this team but I still have other positive things to say from time to time 

12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It’s now AG’s team. Love the deal. I cannot wait to watch Isaac, AG and Bamba play together. Let’s do this!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

You steady write posts that are so outlandish that it seems to me and everyone else I'm sure that you are trying to provoke a negative reaction from us. I hate Vuc and Fournier being on this team but I still have other positive things to say from time to time 

Well, at least I said positive things about Gordon’s new deal 

If we can make the playoffs and show the upside of these youngsters, we may be able to finally attract a stud free agent to Orlando next summer. The East is wide open.

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

Well, at least I said positive things about Gordon’s new deal 

That's a Good Start lol

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It’s now AG’s team. Love the deal. I cannot wait to watch Isaac, AG and Bamba play together. Let’s do this!

Don't have to wait too long since we get to see Isaac and Bamba together on July 6th.  

32 minutes ago, HardCutting AG said:

Don't worry they won't win **** with those scrubs, they are at best 4th in west even with KL.

Who the hell gave Luol Deng nearly 20 million a year..and how did I not see this? Laughable...and  I hope that contract dies with the Lakers.   I didn't know Frye's body was still floating on water.  Lavar got his wish for LeBron to come play with his son.  The Lakers..are confirmed scrubs.  

I think the Warriors are laughing now.  The pressure is currently on LeBron..to achieve for the Lakers with once again a **** roster while he plays every minute of every game yet again.  This will be four years of pressure till he's 37.  Seeding will be much more difficult and so will competition.  LeBron will be playing the Spurs, Warriors, Trailblazers, Rockets, Thunder, Jazz, Nuggets, Timberwolves, Pelicans, at least 3 to 4 times each.  Seeding will be that much more difficult for Lakers in a hyper competitive west.  They're young and competitive players.