magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Suddenly, there's been a spike in Lakers articles in the last hour and not about LeBron either.  About players wanting to join the Lakers like Bosh and Noel.  Its already begun! 

That is a great contract, I was scared we were going to have to pay him over 100 million but the lack of cap space helped us out. Glad to have Gordon locked up, now let’s trade some of these guys on our roster away and set ourselves up to build around Gordon, Isaac and Bamba and hopefully have some flexibility.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm really happy with this deal! I think we dodged a couple of bullets by A, not much $$$ out there and B, signing him before somebody gave him a stupid offer. I have to believe that AG really wanted to stay here and be part of what we are building. Great job management!

29 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Not sure why this is your schtick. Do you want us all to not be able to stand you? Just be a normal fan. If you hate this team so much move on to a new one. 

Who says I hate this team? I show everyone my proof I am a Magic fan and you all wishing and hoping Mario would resign is irritating and you all should know Mario is not coming back since he is getting more money and more playing time on another team so why would he come back here after Magic could only offer him less money than other teams so you all need to realistic about it