magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, KRISH10 said:

Hold up, you see Vuc starting over Bamba and Ross starting over Isaac jeez I hope you don't secretly work on the coaching staff lol

Until there is a trade, I see vuch starting and Bomba working his way into the lineup.  Management talked about players at different stages and earning minutes, so I see this line up early. Ross is not a bad player and gives the line up needed shooting and spacing. 

We should have drafted Dennis last year. Gordon and JI play the same position. Not sure they are good at sf. 

The timing of the start of free agency is weird to me.  We get a flurry of activity in the middle of the night, and then like nothing happens during normal morning hours the next day.

Why not just make the start of free agency like 7/1 @ 0900 EST?  or 1200?

19 minutes ago, ML6 said:

The timing of the start of free agency is weird to me.  We get a flurry of activity in the middle of the night, and then like nothing happens during normal morning hours the next day.

Remember basketball business hours are like 2pm-2am

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Remember basketball business hours are like 2pm-2am

Yeah I guess I'm moreso wondering if there's a reason that is the case?  NBA players' typical summer sleep schedules?

26 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Until there is a trade, I see vuch starting and Bomba working his way into the lineup.  Management talked about players at different stages and earning minutes, so I see this line up early. Ross is not a bad player and gives the line up needed shooting and spacing. 

We should have drafted Dennis last year. Gordon and JI play the same position. Not sure they are good at sf. 

I see it as PG, Ross at 2, JI at 3, AG at 4 and Bamba at 5 to start, then experiment with substitutions.  We better not have picked JI at 6 and not start him if healthy.  He played PG in high school until sophomore year.  As he learns the nuances to play 3 he will be a matchup nightmare.  Also I want a defensive lineup that can shut down opponents.  Evan, if not traded, needs to come off the bench.

50 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Dude do u even read. The post right before u says Payton is unrestricted and if u did any research at all u would know this.

U are a troll or epically ignorant. 

I am saying what 99% of the rest of us are thinking. Just go away. Please. 

Well excuse me! I am not going away so get over it or just block me

24 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I see it as part of the NBA PR machine which I think they are really good at.  NBA and PGA are just phenomenal at promoting their sport.  At midnight on 7/1/2018 the NBA was the sports story.  That is genius.

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Either one is not happening, Payton is restricted and Okobo signed a 4 year deal but maybe Magic will pick up Okobo in 4 years but do not hold your breath on it

paytons rights were waived hes unrestricted but should go play wiyh speights in china

9 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah I guess I'm moreso wondering if there's a reason that is the case?  NBA players' typical summer sleep schedules?

It's awkward when you have a league calendar start at noon. 

7 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Well excuse me! I am not going away so get over it or just block me

Classic answer and You can't go away after posting your picture in front of OKC locker room.  I did notice though that you have -82 score and I do not think this site is golf so you are going in the wrong direction.  lol.