magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Are you sure you are a Magic fan?

Yea have been my whole life I just don’t know why I have to blindly like every player. Idk how you can say Lavine is overrated than say AG should be resigned. Both players have flaws. Both players have made improvements. Both players still young. 

I don’t wear magic blinders but maybe I should so I could agree with people on here more often. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea have been my whole life I just don’t know why I have to blindly like every player. Idk how you can say Lavine is overrated than say AG should be resigned. Both players have flaws. Both players have made improvements. Both players still young. 

I don’t wear magic blinders but maybe I should so I could agree with people on here more often. 

If you say so 

14 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

If you say so 

How could I prove my loyalty to you? Would my baby pictures in magic clothes suffice? Maybe my years of season ticket stubs? Wanna look at my 1995-1996 Topps trading card collection? Maybe my 8 year old self in the Winn Dixie parking lot smiling ear to ear getting a picture with the goat Rony Seiakly? My collection of Magic jerseys? My mini 1996-1997 autographed basketball? Maybe my 21st birthday party pictures getting hammered at Amway watching the magic lose? I can try to find other items for you too. I have t-Macs armband somewhere in my house that he handed me after a game in the tunnel during the 2002 season? (Probably happiest moment of my childhood. 

But yea since I don’t want to resign a player I’m probably not a fan. 

Edit: I really do have a cool card collection of awful magic players from when I was a kid. I need to find it. 

10 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

How could I prove my loyalty to you? Would my baby pictures in magic clothes suffice? Maybe my years of season ticket stubs? Wanna look at my 1995-1996 Topps trading card collection? Maybe my 8 year old self in the Winn Dixie parking lot smiling ear to ear getting a picture with the goat Rony Seiakly? My collection of Magic jerseys? My mini 1996-1997 autographed basketball? Maybe my 21st birthday party pictures getting hammered at Amway watching the magic lose? I can try to find other items for you too. I have t-Macs armband somewhere in my house that he handed me after a game in the tunnel during the 2002 season? (Probably happiest moment of my childhood. 

But yea since I don’t want to resign a player I’m probably not a fan. 

Edit: I really do have a cool card collection of awful magic players from when I was a kid. I need to find it. 

No comment on that 

4 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I have t-Macs armband somewhere in my house that he handed me after a game in the tunnel during the 2002 season? (Probably happiest moment of my childhood

that's definitely my favorite memory of your childhood.

for reals,  that's "Like Mac" ish right there. 

Stackhouse to Memphis as assistant coach.

Perusing the Raptors board, seems like Messina may be the hire. If that's the case, hope that makes a way for Nurse to end up here.

17 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

Stackhouse to Memphis as assistant coach.

Perusing the Raptors board, seems like Messina may be the hire. If that's the case, hope that makes a way for Nurse to end up here.

Interesting but I saw that Nurse is the front runner for Craptors head coach so we will see

• Downvote 1

On 6/8/2018 at 6:52 PM, HeHateMe said:

Here’s me at age 5 being a fake fan. 

B006AC13-A946-401F-B622-7188A1FFD936.jpeg

Can we all take another minute to appreciate the greatness of the picture? As my wife would say, what happened? I have no clue. 

49 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Can we all take another minute to appreciate the greatness of the picture? As my wife would say, what happened? I have no clue. 

oh the gradient type faces of the 90s how I miss thee

• Like 1