magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

13 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I get that and I share the same concerns financially but that's something we have some control over. Batum's contract does suck too but again, there's always a way to off that somehow or offset it.

At some point I think we need to start elevating ourselves. IT does have a lot of cons but if you can get a good year from him, we start building a winning culture, other, better, PG'S, or just better offensive players in general, might start taking notice and want to start coming to Orlando again.

Yeah totally forgot about Fultz. 

The other with with Batum is yea his contract is bad but I think he can still be a productive player. I don’t think he’s completely useless like Biz. He’s just a year removed from a good year. If we do take Batum back I’ll be hopeful that he can get back on track and be productive for us.

He’s 29 I felt like he was 33 for some reason lol

Well, tomorrow is free agency! I am excited! It will be interesting to see which players will go to new teams and which players will come to our Magic! I hope Mario leaves so he can get more playing time and more money, he will not get that here

• Downvote 4

14 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Well, tomorrow is free agency! I am excited! It will be interesting to see which players will go to new teams and which players will come to our Magic! I hope Mario leaves so he can get more playing time and more money, he will not get that here

Idk why you want Mario to leave though. 

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Because he will become great here and he will leave for LA like all our other great players. Duh

Mario is good, not great and only Magic centers go to the Lakers and Mario is not a center

You aren't just weighing trading for Kemba against waiting on him in FA. There is also the chance that someone else trades for him and gets him comfortable in their org.