magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't think playing oladipo at point guard or sitting harkless were bad moves. 

Umm I respect everyone's opinion but facts are facts. Harkless became a starter for Portland and Oladipo is an all star at the SG position. 

Just now, KRISH10 said:

Umm I respect everyone's opinion but facts are facts. Harkless became a starter for Portland and Oladipo is an all star at the SG position. 

Harkless is as inconsequential as a player can be.  The fact that he does start doesn't mean that he should start.  His presence or absence on any team is meaningless.

Oladipo's early reps as a PG helped him in the long run.  He did a ton of ballhandling/playmaking for the Pacers all last season and in the Playoffs. 

• Like 1

Just now, ML6 said:

Harkless is as inconsequential as a player can be.  The fact that he does start doesn't mean that he should start.  His presence or absence on any team is meaningless.

Oladipo's early reps as a PG helped him in the long run.  He did a ton of ballhandling/playmaking for the Pacers all last season and in the Playoffs. 

I agree with this

3 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Harkless played major minutes until year 3. He was given time in the rotation and sucked first 12 games he played 18mpg and averaged 4.4 ppg which is extremely low. Fournier, Harris, and Gordon deserved minutes over him. 

Harkless may be a starter but he's timid on offense and averaged 6.5 ppg last year. 

Oladipo basically plays point guard for Indiana. He's got the ball as much as possible in that offense. He's top 10 in the NBA in pick and roll ball handler possessions. He holds the ball and dribbles the ball as much as a point guard. They run the offense through him. No different than harden really. 

Aren't the Magic due for a jersey  refresh?  Its time to do away with these Dwight era jerseys.  Maybe after this year when the Magic make the finals, then we'll see a change.  

9 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Aren't the Magic due for a jersey  refresh?  Its time to do away with these Dwight era jerseys.  Maybe after this year when the Magic make the finals, then we'll see a change.  

We got new jerseys last year. Not considerably different but look

Old

aarongordon-Cropped_-500x667.jpg

New

904348870-850x560.jpeg&c=sc&w=590&h=389