magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

On 8/23/2018 at 8:36 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I've been meaning to immortalize these words on the internet for a while...

I think Aaron Gordon has a similar drive to Victor Oladipo and I think he will be an all-star in the next 3 years. I don't even know if he'll be in Orlando during that time, due to roster construction, but I think Henny was up to something when he wanted to draft work horses.

I believe we need to give AG all the responsibility we can on offense, and for that to happen some guys might need to be moved.

Now..we just need to draft another Oladipo.  But when is the last time we had a top 3 pick? .......................Oladipo. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Now..we just need to draft another Oladipo.  But when is the last time we had a top 3 pick? .......................Oladipo. 

Maybe we can convince khris Middleton to sign here

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

is Khris on Oladipos level?

Apples to oranges; a better comparison would be between Middleton and AG.

19 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

is Khris on Oladipos level?

I mean oladipo is definitely better but khris isn't considerably worse and probably a better fit. You can play him as a big shooting guard who can switch up to fours some. 

Murphy's statement is based off the basketball reference lineup data where he played more 3-4 than 2 but he was the primary defender of quite a few sgs last year so I don't really see it as an issue. 

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean oladipo is definitely better but khris isn't considerably worse and probably a better fit. You can play him as a big shooting guard who can switch up to fours some. 

Murphy's statement is based off the basketball reference lineup data where he played more 3-4 than 2 but he was the primary defender of quite a few sgs last year so I don't really see it as an issue. 

When would Middleton be available?  He'd be a tall upgrade for SG.  He'd fit the new management's philosophy.