magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24349831/stan-van-gundy-admits-feeling-lost-coaching-job

I'm rooting for him. He'd make a good commentator (better than his bro anyways) or a college coach. His postgame comments were always classic. Being an NBA coach is basically countdown until you get fired unless your team is stacked.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If anybody is having a lazy Sunday and has NBA TV, it’s Magic day all day. Classic games

Thanks for the heads up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It's hard to get used to watching games in 4:3 standard definition again. Are they gonna keep that ind vs orl 95 east finals game 2 box on the screen the whole game?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It's hard to get used to watching games in 4:3 standard definition again. Are they gonna keep that ind vs orl 95 east finals game 2 box on the screen the whole game?

I hate that crap. It should just be black borders.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I needed to kill some time and I found a pre-draft interview with a former player (who played all over the world) and the two guys he mentioned as having superstar potential were Trae Young and Mo Bamba, in that order.

Before you get all excited, he also said that Doncic was questionable in the lottery!

His name is Rashad Phillips. Check the interview with Chris Broussard here

• Upvote 2

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

He is right about luka, he has slow feet. Still a lottery pick but not sure how well he does in nba. I think he was right about the two players with the “it” factor. At least I’m hoping so for Mo!!!!

Mo will be rookie of the year. 

• Like 1