magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont mind that either but what about doing in places that can be helpful to a community. I have not seen any team lately play a regular game in either Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This are both Islands that has been devastated recently by natural disasters. 1-2 games can helped tremendously with their struggling economy by giving back a little. Not to mention they are both part of the United States. 

Both states/territories have Venues that can easely put over 30k people in the stands. 

For the Magic, Puerto Rico is an easy 2-3  hour flight on an east coast trip. Easy to go. No need for passports and players family/ personal and hardcore fans can easely go as well. Same country. Eastern time so we can also see the games on TV at the same time at night.

the same goes for Hawaii on a west coast trip. 

Is all about giving back. 

I'm not sure a basketball game in Puerto Rico is helpful or feasible.

38 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not sure a basketball game in Puerto Rico is helpful or feasible.

Feasible and very very helpful

I don’t understand why there was a tease for *big* news and a bunch of fake hype made for an announcement that could’ve and should’ve just been made without the bs. Our management is so out of touch with the fan base these days, it’s crazy

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t understand why there was a tease for *big* news and a bunch of fake hype made for an announcement that could’ve and should’ve just been made without the bs. Our management is so out of touch with the fan base these days, it’s crazy

Exactly how I feel. Well said.

23 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I told you guys to expect a new pizza sponsorship. I don't know why you were hyped

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I told you guys to expect a new pizza sponsorship. I don't know why you were hyped

It’s not even that I personally expected anything big... I’ve gotten used to it from them.. it’s the whole principle of it all that bothers me

13 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s not even that I personally expected anything big... I’ve gotten used to it from them.. it’s the whole principle of it all that bothers me

I care as much about two games in Mexico as I do about Evan Fournier's views on our off-season.

Okafor just signed a league minimum deal.  Okafor is Vuc without the range, right?  Lots of scouts missed it when it comes to that 2015 draft.

• Downvote 1

Tried Blaze pizza as some on thr board recommended. Was really impressed particularly with the unlimited toppings you can ordrr with the $8.25 signature pizza. Only having one sized pizza and such a quick cook time helps them create a turnover that other pizza chains should have trouble with.  They literally had 15+ pies cooking and they seemed to only take 3+ minutes each (probably closeer to 5)

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I care as much about two games in Mexico as I do about Evan Fournier's views on our off-season.

Okafor just signed a league minimum deal.  Okafor is Vuc without the range, right?  Lots of scouts missed it when it comes to that 2015 draft.

It is partially guaranteed. Okafor continues to play old school basketball. He is not longer the type of player that is needed  in today’s  NBA. He is slow, doesn't defend, doesn't rebound and doesn't shoot the 3. He doesn’t  space the offense like any other center with good shooting range.  Vuch can do that.

He is just a big heavy body with good footwork who can score in the paint. 

This is truly his last chance. I hope he works on his defense and rebounding. If he does this well , I think he might be able to stick around a little bit longer. I wish him the best.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ML6 said:

See!! That is exciting news!! I cant wait to see the new shirts. Hopefully They come out with the black and white. Maybe I will get myself one.

3 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Tried Blaze pizza as some on thr board recommended. Was really impressed particularly with the unlimited toppings you can ordrr with the $8.25 signature pizza. Only having one sized pizza and such a quick cook time helps them create a turnover that other pizza chains should have trouble with.  They literally had 15+ pies cooking and they seemed to only take 3+ minutes each (probably closeer to 5)

Your Lebrun fandom has no limits. Lmfao 

• Downvote 2