magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, jjgator said:

There is supposed to be an announcement?

Alex martins and Jonathan Isaac are having an announcement tomorrow at noon. I'm guessing a new pizza sponsor or something in that realm

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Alex martins and Jonathan Isaac are having an announcement tomorrow at noon. I'm guessing a new pizza sponsor or something in that realm

Most likely a new basketball camp for kids or something in that nature

38 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh yeah, they need a new one. Does anyone actually eat those crappy national chain pizzas?

21 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Oh yeah, they need a new one. Does anyone actually eat those crappy national chain pizzas?

I did occasionally when it was 50% off after a magic win. Cheap dinner

2 hours ago, jjgator said:

I love the "cheap" feel they have. Perfect for a cheat meal. I usually prefer that stuff to the more traditional/homemade pizza

Basketball insiders suggested vucevic as a potential trade target to fix the Lakers center issue. That makes sense but I'm not really seeing a feasible trade. 

27 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Basketball insiders suggested vucevic as a potential trade target to fix the Lakers center issue. That makes sense but I'm not really seeing a feasible trade. 

Sure. It can help but they likely will offer Deng and a future pick. I dont think they will give out any of the other young players. 

Besides, Okafor is still available for cheap. 

So the big announcement is we're "hosting" two regular season "home games" in Mexico City in December.  Kinda sucks that 2 of our home games will be, like, not actually at home.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ML6 said:

So the big announcement is we're "hosting" two regular season "home games" in Mexico City in December.  Kinda sucks that 2 of our home games will be, like, not actually at home.

Big time! Taking away games for season ticker holders.