magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think that's fair

And also speak the language. Portugal has a guy on its soccer team who doesn't even speak Portuguese. He was born in France to a Portuguese father, and not speaking the language is just a bad look

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Alright who down voted me for the Evan passing to vuch comment?  Not that I really care. Lol. 

But I will ask who on here wants to see the buddy ball end now for E and V?

Count me as a gigantic yess!! 

Count me in as well. 

7 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Alright who down voted me for the Evan passing to vuch comment?  Not that I really care. Lol. 

But I will ask who on here wants to see the buddy ball end now for E and V?

Count me as a gigantic yess!! 

Everybody

3 hours ago, J-Mac said:

Henny should try being a scout instead of a GM

He seemed to know talent,  but he didn't have a clue when it came to putting a team together. Isn't scouting kind of what he's doing in OKC again?

18 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

And also speak the language. Portugal has a guy on its soccer team who doesn't even speak Portuguese. He was born in France to a Portuguese father, and not speaking the language is just a bad look

None of this nationalism gobbledygook will matter when the cat people of Jupiter enslave us all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjgator said:

He seemed to know talent,  but he didn't have a clue when it came to putting a team together. Isn't scouting kind of what he's doing in OKC again?

I thought he was an assistant gm for them

Henny fell apart after the supposed Skiles demand for a mid season trade. It was going alright prior to that. The nail in the coffin was Ibaka and Biyombo. He gambled on the identity of defense, but trading Dipo left the perimeter more vulnerable. He also got fooled by Payton’s value. Looking back at last season, we probably would have been a better team with DJ starting. 

Henny was bad, real bad. But it’s a new day in Orlando, or should I say Swat City? Can’t wait to see Isaac, Gordon and Bamba together.