magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

On 7/30/2018 at 9:56 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You can't help others if you don't have any money / power of your own

False.  All it takes is your time.

42 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Ill assume that since shes your wife she has great taste.  Im gonna try it out for sure.

Imaginary -1 for pandering to the mod.  It’s gross.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

I tried this weeks ago with TMF. It's not going to work. Sees every bit of constructive criticism as a personal attack. Massive persecution complex.

While she can come across extra at times I stand by her principle to not be pressured into a collective thought that goes against her beliefs.  I wish there was less expectation of people to change what they say or believe based on popular/loud thought, ie social media etc.  

It would be more meaningful if she didn’t resort to the victim card though.  That’s lame.  

The biggest thing I’ve taken away from this thread is that not nearly enough people know about Blaze and it’s awesomeness.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Imaginary -1 for pandering to the mod.  It’s gross.

lol trying to spread some positivity here murph, way to go young chap

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah that was too much. I downvoted for that. 

good for you, way to stand up to those trying to be kind to you for quite literally no benefit of their own. this is a freaking message forum, what does anyone have to gain from talking kindly to a mod than they would anyone else? honestly,  what is this imaginary power one would presume could benefit us. Was being kind dude, maybe thats not something yall are used to,  thats a shame.

So, maybe it’s because I am in Jersey and there are good pizza places pretty much everywhere, but I didn’t think Blaze was all that good.

Pretty cool that they can churn out a custom pizza for you very quickly though.

Just now, Odin said:

So, maybe it’s because I am in Jersey and there are good pizza places pretty much everywhere, but I didn’t think Blaze was all that good.

yeah I thought itd be a neat experience for the kids, we make home made pies at home all the time but I thought theyd think it fancier doing it at a restaurant and calling them little culinary artists

30 minutes ago, Odin said:

Maybe I am just easy to please, I like getting things made to order on the quick.  I don't need the best ever X each time I eat out.  

2 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

The biggest thing I’ve taken away from this thread is that not nearly enough people know about Blaze and it’s awesomeness.

Pretty much. All of my immediate family eat Blaze regularly.