magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

?forthewin might have access to the records of who down votes what, but I wouldn't think he'd be able to reveal it. Down votes really don't matter though, right? 

240?cb=20150203025410

Man—I don’t like Vuch but you guys wanting to cut a player who has 1 more year left on his deal, is a + rebounder and scorer on a team that lacks centers and scorers is kind of wild. 

You can’t be mad we squandered an asset like Mario and then want to just cut a productive center. 

Just bring Vuch off the bench. I’ve said for idk how many years he’s best suited in a Kanter type roll. If he pouts coming off the bench then trade him at the deadline. As an expiring he should be able to get us a second rounder for a playoff team that needs depth this year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think I really only down voted that 1 dude that got banned a month or so ago. I upvote way more than i downvote. I think I’ve downvoted myself a few times once I’ve re-read some of my dumb comments. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Man—I don’t like Vuch but you guys wanting to cut a player who has 1 more year left on his deal, is a + rebounder and scorer on a team that lacks centers and scorers is kind of wild. 

You can’t be mad we squandered an asset like Mario and then want to just cut a productive center. 

Just bring Vuch off the bench. I’ve said for idk how many years he’s best suited in a Kanter type roll. If he pouts coming off the bench then trade him at the deadline. As an expiring he should be able to get us a second rounder for a playoff team that needs depth this year. 

I agree. Vuc has value. He can kick it with the second unit and be our Manu Ginobili.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I'd love Vuch coming off the bench. If he pouts a bit, so what? He's only under contract for the next season as you say, and we probably won't get much for him whether he starts next season or not. If I remember correctly he had good games the times he came off the bench. I think the 6th man role really suits him.

10 minutes ago, jjgator said:

?forthewin might have access to the records of who down votes what, but I wouldn't think he'd be able to reveal it. Down votes really don't matter though, right? 

240?cb=20150203025410

It's 100% anonymous

Just to bring it up, is Kevin Durant the least likeable player in the league? At this point, I'm voting yes. Dude has the grace and self-awareness of a retarded peacock.

2 hours ago, jjgator said:

That's true, athletes are asked pretty much every question in the book these days. I'm just saying when someone is traded or when they decide to sign elsewhere it's mainly just business. I guess people can think it's a good story when there is mutual loyalty between a player and a franchise, but when it comes down to it, it's business. I'm sure he loved Toronto and the franchise/fans, but they were big time playoff chokers and regular season winners.  Something needed to be done. Being part of the NBA means you need to be prepared to pack your bags.

"It's business". The excuse for treating people like nothing more than tools.