magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Lol Leave it up to us make an insignificant move

Up until the Kawhi Leonard trade the reports were saying we were done making moves...his trade may change things. 

6 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Up until the Kawhi Leonard trade the reports were saying we were done making moves...his trade may change things. 

Maybe or it's just Amway thinking Amway (cash). We'll see

8 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Nobody said we were done making moves. They said we were done in free agency. 

We won't be done making moves for 7 months. 

So our roster consists of...

PG: Augustin, Grant

SG/SF: Fournier, Ross, Simmons

SF: Isaac, Iwundu, Frazier

PF: Gordon, Jackson?

C: Vucevic, Bamba, Mozgov, Birch, Johnson

A third of our team are centers! 

11 minutes ago, Mike1989 said:

More importantly, we can now run an all Center lineup!! At point guard, Nikola Voooooocccchhheeevvvviiiccchhh

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

More importantly, we can now run an all Center lineup!! At point guard, Nikola Voooooocccchhheeevvvviiiccchhh

Well Vuc did average 4 assists per game on his per36. So maybe the answer to our point guard problems was already on our roster and we've been looking in the wrong place! 

38 minutes ago, Mike1989 said:

Bamba

Mozgov

Birch

Vuc

Isaac

That SL would be unstoppable.

3 hours ago, Franchise408 said:

So as I've stated before, I live in the Bay Area. Born and raised. and currently living here. But back from 2008 to 2013 I was living in Tennessee. In 2009, my parents were gonna send me to game 6 of the ECF for my b'day but couldn't get a ticket. Obviously, I missed a great game lol.

So in 2010 they sent me to game 5 of the ECF against Boston. It was a dream come true because growing up in California, I was never able to go to a Magic home game. Only away games when they played the Warriors or Kings. Anyways, I was finally going to a Magic home game.

I posted my story on these forums and how I was making the drive from Nashville to Orlando. Someone asked where my seats were, and i answered not thinking anything of it. Well, long story short, some cheerleaders came to my seat to meet me, told me someone with the Magic read my story, and they wanted to say thank you, and gave me a bag full of Magic merchandise and memorabilia. T-shirts, figures, posters, etc. I was floored!

To this day, even tho the Magic lost the series (but won that game), even tho I was in Atlanta for the NFC Championship  to watch my 49ers go to the Super Bowl, being there for Navorro Bowman's interception to close down the last 49ers game at Candlestick, the 49ers huge comeback in the wildcard against the Giants, and countless other great sports experiences that I was there for, that night remains the single greatest night of my life as a sports fan. To finally live my dream of seeing a Magic home game at the Orena, the Magic WINNING a great game in the playoffs, AND the organization itself recognizing me and thanking me for my fandom. On top of the fact that it ended up being the last game ever at the Orena. Great night.

Nice. I thought I was the only Magic and 49ers fan in the whole world. 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yogi Ferrell to the Kings... but hey, at least we got another Center

We don’t need another backup PG. We need a starting PG. 

• Upvote 1