Trae = sexton

Bazemore<Clarkson

Prince>Jr Smith

Collins<<<Love

Dedmon=Thompson

Bench Cleveland is much better

I also expect a K Love trade during the season

12 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Cleveland looks like the worst team in the league to me right now, but I haven't given it much thought yet

I think it all depends upon Love. If Love can play like he use to in Minnesota instead of as an ancillary piece, then I think they are somewhere around a 35 win team. Their pieces are bad in comparison to their price, but I think it has been exaggerated how bad they in just pure basketball talent.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That seems like a trade deadline deal to me. Even though reports out of Cleveland are that they want to keep love. Probably just word play to raise the asking price later on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TreyMachine said:

ATL is going hard for that 2019 #1 pick. 

I wouldn't want to be tanking for top odds next year. There's a 48% chance that the teams with 1st-4th worst records can end up picking outside the top four. So teams trying to do their version of the 76ers' process could end up risking it all and ending up with a pick in the 5-8th range, that might still be a franchise changing talent, but looking at next year's class I wouldn't be tanking hard and risking the coin toss going against us.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It might happen, but I think you should judge a team based upon how they are currently constituted, not on how the team potentially will be constituted.

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think if you just hypothetically removed love from Cleveland they'd be equal. But love returning a couple actual NBA players would keep Cleveland better

29 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I would like to see a Kevin love Otto porter swap

53 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I would like to see a Kevin love Otto porter swap

Hmm. There is a possibility that Porter is actually Washington's best, or at least most important, player though.

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

It is all about playing time. My understanding was that he doesnt like to be in the bench.  If I am not mistaken, this was an issue when Teague was in Atlanta.

Now, do you feel the pairing of Schroder and Westbrook playing together working?

Oklahoma City is searching for a third team to add in the trade, with the hopes of routing Dennis Schroder to them, source says.

17 minutes ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

Oklahoma City is searching for a third team to add in the trade, with the hopes of routing Dennis Schroder to them, source says.

Now... that makes sense.

13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Love to Toronto in my opinion

I don't see that unless they are trying to do a complete tank/re-build; which they say they aren't.