magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

48 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You guys aren't telling the whole story. MPJ's latest surgery supposedly is a revolutionary procedure that will allow him to play this season, at least that's what he says.

Before the surgery he could have played this season. There was nothing preventing him from playing. It's not like a tendon injury where you could technically come back in 8 months but wouldn't be the same anyway for 12 months so we'll just rest you the extra time to prevent reinjury. 

If he had literally the same procedure again with no changes he could rush back November first. Most likely he'll be fully cleared for January. I'm interested to see what this revolutionary procedure is though

Don't know if this was posted

Oklahoma City and Atlanta in trade talks, with Thunder targeting Dennis Schroder and Mike Muscala, per sources. Carmelo Anthony would go to Atlanta, with Hawks doing buyout. Atl looking to add asset to make Melo’s buyout a wash. Getting rid of Schroder is No. 1 priority.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Oklahoma City and Atlanta in trade talks, with Thunder targeting Dennis Schroder and Mike Muscala, per sources. Carmelo Anthony would go to Atlanta, with Hawks doing buyout. Atl looking to add asset to make Melo’s buyout a wash. Getting rid of Schroder is No. 1 priority.

ATL is going hard for that 2019 #1 pick. 

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

schroder in OKC makes nonsense to me. Pairing him with Westbrook will be a disaster in my opinion. They also just resigned Felton to a 2.4 million deal as a back up PG. 

is there a 3rd team involved?

ATL

NYK (assuming KP sits out this year)

Clevland (assuming they trade love)

SAC

Brooklyn

LAC

Phoenix 

Charlotte

Orlando

Detroit

Memphis

Dallas

27 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

What would be yalls way too early lottery selection order for 2019?

Atlanta

New York

Then Brooklyn, Sacramento, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte in some order

Dallas

Cleveland

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

schroder in OKC makes nonsense to me. Pairing him with Westbrook will be a disaster in my opinion. They also just resigned Felton to a 2.4 million deal as a back up PG. 

is there a 3rd team involved?

Schroder handles bench scoring

48 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Schroder handles bench scoring

It is all about playing time. My understanding was that he doesnt like to be in the bench.  If I am not mistaken, this was an issue when Teague was in Atlanta.

Now, do you feel the pairing of Schroder and Westbrook playing together working?

11 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Cleveland looks like the worst team in the league to me right now, but I haven't given it much thought yet

Trae = sexton

Bazemore<Clarkson

Prince>Jr Smith

Collins<<<Love

Dedmon=Thompson

Bench Cleveland is much better