magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

5 hours ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I just don't understand this move for the Raptors. If you were going to make a trade...I'd say you move Lowry before you move DeRozan. Maybe the Spurs didn't want Lowry but man this just seems like a dumb move for the Raptors. 

I do think it is kinda funny that Leonard is like "I want to go to L.A."

Spurs FO... "Okay...go to Toronto" haha

I think that's the best part of the trade. Toronto needed a shake up, who really cares if he leaves next season? He'll look even more like a POS if he refuses to play and some non LeBron team has to win the East(although my money is on Boston). Plus Toronto could re trade him (do they have to wait a while?) Also, you could have put FO in the quote and it would have stood for something else. ;)

Brings back memories where apparently I didn't know what I was talking about and making stuff up. 

The only silver lining with this new surgery is maybe they can salvage nerve strength. The point he was at in his last few games was pretty much where he was going to be at long term as there's not much more you can gain after the 4 month mark. So the lack of explosion he had wasn't going to get better. 

But you'd figure since they went back in they might have seen a way to fix it. So we'll see in 4 months what he looks like. It's a long shot though

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. Makes perfect sense for Toronto. Spurs probably could have gotten more

No bigger player available 

4 minutes ago, LaVar said:

No bigger player available 

Didn't say bigger. I think Toronto would have thrown in another guy or lowered protections a bit