1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

It matters. Ownership is the same. 

Imagine if you tell that to your siginificant other 

this makes absolutely 0 sense 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

we have three potential ALL stars and an identity and compitent management 

I mean, I love our "big 3" of young developing talent, but the closest thing any of those 3 are to an All-Star game is Aaron Gordon in the dunk contest.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

If you could get Jimmy Butler for Fournier and the 19 pick top 3 protected you'd have to do it, right?

Yes.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

If you could get Jimmy Butler for Fournier and the 19 pick top 3 protected you'd have to do it, right?

if you had to give up your 2019 pick in a package for Ball or Butler, who you going after?

12 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

if you had to give up your 2019 pick in a package for Ball or Butler, who you going after?

Oooh that's a good one

26 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Butler. I know he's a slightly different timeline but if you can get him and keep him he's a legit all star and all defense guy to lead the team while Isaac, AG and Bamba continue to develop and he probably won't be dropping off too much towards the end of a 4 year contract if he does resign. The length and defense of Butler, Isaac, AG and Bamba is insane. Could probably play me at PG and not look too shabby on defense. If he bolts after 1 year he's hopefully still brought that work ethic and gritty nature and rubbed off on the young guys plus we'll probably make the playoffs in that 1 year for the first time in forever which is nice.

1 hour ago, Nyce_1 said:

Butler is a proven all star and high level defensive player. Add him via trade then try to persuade one of the free agent point guards to come here. Ideally it would be Kyrie or Kemba, but Teague or Dragic would be decent additions on short term deals to help us move up the eastern conference. Add in development from our front court trio and we'd have upside as well. I'd love Butler to come here but I suspect he'll  end up in New York with Kyrie as his running mate. 

4 minutes ago, Mike1989 said:

Butler is a proven all star and high level defensive player. Add him via trade then try to persuade one of the free agent point guards to come here. Ideally it would be Kyrie or Kemba, but Teague or Dragic would be decent additions on short term deals to help us move up the eastern conference. Add in development from our front court trio and we'd have upside as well. I'd love Butler to come here but I suspect he'll  end up in New York with Kyrie as his running mate. 

Yeah but you get Butler for possibly 1 year. 

You get lonzo for at least 4 years, probably 7