magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

24 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

I love it. I've been here for almost 15 years now, and after all that time I get compared to a troll and called contrarian for having an opposing opinion

You are cool. Big difference between your respected, based opinions and what franchise1234 (or whatever his name is) was doing. 

27 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

You are cool. Big difference between your respected, based opinions and what franchise1234 (or whatever his name is) was doing. 

Then apologies if you weren't referring to me and I mistook it. He was MagicFan1234 I believe. I don't think I've seen another "Franchise" screen name here before

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Damn. Rockets already lost Ariza to Phoenix. Now Mbah Moute gone to the Clippers.

per Woj.

Phoenix makin' moves. They're in a similar spot to us. Wish them well.

OK.  So roster as it is currently with the guys we have signed- How many wins does everyone think we're good for this season?  This is barring any injuries (knock on wood/fingers crossed)

I say we get to 39 wins this coming season.

1 minute ago, 0rland0fan said:

OK.  So roster as it is currently with the guys we have signed- How many wins does everyone think we're good for this season?  This is barring any injuries (knock on wood/fingers crossed)

It’s still to early for predictions to me because to much can still change. 

But right now I’d say like 33-35. 8-10 more wins sounds about right. This roster is still super young and raw. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s still to early for predictions to me because to much can still change. 

But right now I’d say like 33-35. 8-10 more wins sounds about right. This roster is still super young and raw. 

I agree.  I may be being a bit optimistic, but I really like what I'm seeing in these SL games.  Trying to keep my expectations reasonable, but it's difficult seeing what these young guys are possibly capable of.  I agree with Doris from last night's game when she said she's love to fast forward about 3-5 year and see what our young bigs will be like.  I'm excited.

1 hour ago, Franchise408 said:

Then apologies if you weren't referring to me and I mistook it. He was MagicFan1234 I believe. I don't think I've seen another "Franchise" screen name here before

Jajaja! Yes magicfan1234!! Sorry!! My apologies.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

Need to see what we look like in the preseason