magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

This trade is stupid. We just swapped garbage centers on garbage contracts and picked up a garbage guard. When I heard we traded Biyombo, I got excited until I saw it was for Mozgov. My neck is starting to hurt from shaking my head so much. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

If Biz is a garbage Center on a garbage contract what did you expect to get for him? No other team out there views Biz differently to how we do, at least we got a prospect in a position of need. I think it was a good deal, wasn't some huge trade but I think we did well for what we shipped out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

One thing being lost in this is Biz>>>>>>>>Mozgov

But Birch = Biz.  They do the same thing.  High energy, non offensive guys that rely on hustle and putbacks and defense.

7 minutes ago, The Boss said:

If Biz is a garbage Center on a garbage contract what did you expect to get for him? No other team out there views Biz differently to how we do, at least we got a prospect in a position of need. I think it was a good deal, wasn't some huge trade but I think we did well for what we shipped out.

I think "prospect" is an overstatement, he will be 26 going into the season and has played significant amount of pro ball. If anything, he's a back up pg prospect, I don't believe he's our future.

Just now, Malik Buttface said:

I think "prospect" is an overstatement, he will be 26 going into the season and has played significant amount of pro ball. If anything, he's a back up pg prospect, I don't believe he's our future.

I agree he's not our future but we aren't getting our future anything with Biz, maybe towel guy but that's about it.

Just now, 0rland0fan said:

But Birch = Biz.  They do the same thing.  High energy, non offensive guys that rely on hustle and putbacks and defense.

Plus he can catch the dam ball. And his bb iq is higher. And biz is a horrible bench player. Doubt if mozgov ever plays for us. 

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

This, being under 30 doesn’t make someone a prospect. He’s not 22 and growing. At best he’s another Shelvin Mack. He can’t shoot and what I hear from Chicago fans he’s not even a good passer. He had a knack for dribbling around and taking bad shots. I’d rather just sign a PG with part of our MLE instead of making a pointless trade for another terrible point guard who can’t shoot.