magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Still don't have a starting PG

Let’s not be so negative. This move made the team slightly better. It’s a positive move. We know we don’t have a starting PG but there’s still plenty of time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

I got you.  You're right.  "Champion/Mentor" may be the equivalent of calling a homeless person a "full-time outdoorsman". lol!!

well he has championship level experience. kg mentors bamba too. just trying to think positive

If we do stand pat at PG could Grant start over Augustin? I don't know much about him, but he seems to fit the mold of long defender the front office is trying to build.

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

If we do stand pat at PG could Grant start over Augustin? I don't know much about him, but he seems to fit the mold of long defender the front office is trying to build.

This is what I was thinking. I feel like he could. DJ is better off the bench for scoring. But I have no clue. Need to research how Grant has done in his few career starts. I know he had 18 points and 5 steals in that link I posted. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Let’s not be so negative. This move made the team slightly better. It’s a positive move. We know we don’t have a starting PG but there’s still plenty of time. 

I think if we give this a moment, we just may have upgraded the pg position with this deal! We now have 2 very hungry pg's in house, both defensive minded and wanting to improve their offense to stay on the floor! I am coming to like this more and more.

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

well he has championship level experience. kg mentors bamba too. just trying to think positive

Mozgov's championship experience is more like Brian Scalabrine's than KG's. ;P

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth WOJ said Grant will be DJs backup... Hmmmm. 

Anyway...good shrewd business.. this front office will get us back on track!