magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

dammit. I knew I should have brought my tablet in to work with me. I can't watch via my PC because Uverse doesn't allow streaming on PC's any longer. They want a device like a cellphone or a tablet.

check your messages

dammit. I knew I should have brought my tablet in to work with me. I can't watch via my PC because Uverse doesn't allow streaming on PC's any longer. They want a device like a cellphone or a tablet.

PlayStation Vue

3 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Dang! ESPN app isn't working in NY for some reason

Mine wasnt either here in orlando, but the pacers game just ended so try again in a few minutes. I'm watching off cable tv

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

check your messages

Appreciate the link, but Kaspersky is blocking the page. Too much malware re-directing and hijacking the tabs.

Ummmm. I already $200 a month for cable. No way am I paying for league pass as well. My own fault. I should have brought the Kindle to work and I'd be watching right now.

You should look into one of the streaming cable services like PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, DirecTV now, Hulu with live TV, or YouTube TV. PS Vue's 45 a month plan(it's raising to 50 in a few weeks) seems to be the best for sports. Their cloud DVR is free and unlimited too. You don't need a PlayStation to use the service, it works on pretty much all the different streaming devices, tablets, and PCs.

Just now, jjgator said:

You should look into one of the streaming cable services like PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, DirecTV now, Hulu with live TV, or YouTube TV. PS Vue's 45 a month plan(it's raising to 50 in a few weeks) seems to be the best for sports. Their cloud DVR is free and unlimited too. You don't need a PlayStation to use the service, it works on pretty much all the different streaming devices, tablets, and PCs.

I know what you mean, but I'm not a big a la Cart guy myself. There are numerous channels I watch and if I had to pay separately for all of them my bill would be just as large.