magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

21 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Parker in a hornets jersey is gonna be so weird. 

My eyes aren’t ready for it lol

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I do not like this.

It's coming home.

Haha, sorry.

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Awesome match. I took Belgium. I’m feeling pretty good right now. 

Belgium vs France will be great. Both teams are playing their best soccer right now. I don’t even care about the other side of the bracket. 

You should care about the other side of the bracket...

EDIT: Non English people will probably be really perplexed by the above video haha

2 hours ago, Mack1085 said:

Only somewhat. Regardless of his play, if you don't sign him you gave away the potential #4 pick for him. I like Rozier. I'd trade for Rozier. But I wouldn't give up an asset like top-3 protected first for him on a one year deal heading into RFA in a summer where I think good players could get paid as if they were great players due to the abundance of cap space.

I personally said top 7 protected 

14 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

There is somethig brewing guys. I have a feeling that either Vuc or Biz are traded very soon. The signing of Parker makes no sense unless Kemba is out. They did  not sign Parker to a 5million per year deal nor drafted Shai with ther first round pick to just be a 3rd string PG .

Shai is in LA with the Clippers. I think the Hornets got Miles Bridges. 

Woj tweeted out and said that Parker would be Kemba's backup. I'd be really surprised if they traded him. They got rid of Dwight, I think they build around Kemba as the star and Monk as the up-and-coming. 

While I would love to have Kemba in a Magic uniform. I just don't see that happening. I especially don't see them trading him within the division and to someone who is in a worse position than they are. But maybe that's just me. 

25 minutes ago, Odin said:

Belgium won guys!

I hope England gets knocked out, so we have a 75% chance of a first time winner in the World Cup.

My wife's English, so had to down-vote you on that one! Nothing personal!

36 minutes ago, Odin said:

They are statistical comparisons. IE a player should have a similar statistical production and impact to X-player. In that, it is likely a perfectly fine comparison.

And I've already acknowledged that, like three times now. Lol

2 minutes ago, ShefGator2 said:

NBA TV's website says no live stream of the game.  Anyone have any links to watch the game?

I have U-Verse and it’s on NBA TV same with directv. I checked my fox sports app and they’re streaming it but you need a cable subscription. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I have U-Verse and it’s on NBA TV same with directv. I checked my fox sports app and they’re streaming it but you need a cable subscription. 

Thanks very much!