magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

They use a score based on measurements and stats so it’s completely understandable why Oden would come up. They have similar measurements and similar stats like I’ve been saying.

@AnezSez Update on Isiah Thomas-Unlikely for tonight. Looks to me as if Jeff Weltman doing due diligence on the hip. He wants more intel. Talks progressing and there’s very much mutual interest. Stand down for today and enjoy game vs Nets Magic fans.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

They use a score based on measurements and stats so it’s completely understandable why Oden would come up. They have similarly measurements and similar stats like I’ve been saying.

I thought I acknowledged that in my previous post? Its still not a good "real-life" comp IMO  

Im telling ya'll now if Fournier and VUC are both in the starting lineup when the season tips off im gonna pull a "Celtics Pride" move on our own team. Anyone got a big basement?

There is somethig brewing guys. I have a feeling that either Vuc or Biz are traded very soon. The signing of Parker makes no sense unless Kemba is out. They did  not sign Parker to a 5million per year deal nor drafted Shai with ther first round pick to just be a 3rd string PG .

Just now, magicblue said:

I thought I acknowledged that in my previous post? Its still not a good "real-life" comp IMO  

They are statistical comparisons. IE a player should have a similar statistical production and impact to X-player. In that, it is likely a perfectly fine comparison.

• Upvote 1

Belgium won guys!

I hope England gets knocked out, so we have a 75% chance of a first time winner in the World Cup.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

There is somethig brewing guys. I have a feeling that either Vuc or Biz are traded very soon. The signing of Parker makes no sense unless Kemba is out. They did  not sign Parker to a 5million per year deal nor drafted Shai with ther first round pick to just be a 3rd string PG .

Definitely an interesting signing, just don't know if Kemba is gone just yet.

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Parker ancient and a cheap deal. He's 100% not going to start for the Hornets if they intend to win anything.

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Belgium won guys!

I hope England gets knocked out, so we have a 75% chance of a first time winner in the World Cup.

I do not like this.

It's coming home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Belgium won guys!

Awesome match. I took Belgium. I’m feeling pretty good right now. 

Belgium vs France will be great. Both teams are playing their best soccer right now. I don’t even care about the other side of the bracket.