magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

13 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I have directtv, and the guide shows the game on NBATV, channel 216, at 5PM.

Thanks. Mine does too now. It didn't yesterday

ESPN no longer has a place to comment at the bottom of their articles. It was mostly people just complaining about ESPN spreading a liberal agenda, and then other people bickering about the people complaining, so no big loss. There was sometimes one or two good comments on most articles though.

8 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Any player can devote themselves to becoming a better athlete. The odds are usually against them, but it can definately happen. Trae needs to work on his body and athleticism big time if he wants to be good in this league. One scout in college referred to him as a ballerina dancer.... In stature I might add... Not good.

Which goes to show that scout knows nothing about ballerinas. They are phenomenal athletes and pure muscle. 

2 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

FWIW: 

This offseason would be a huge success if we could get Rozier around a Vuc-centric package.  Wishful thinking but damn.

3 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

FWIW: 

Weltman: "Like to talk you about Rozier."

Ainge: "Awesome. Bamba, Isaac, and every pick for the next decade. How's that sound?"

Weltman: "Uuuh wut?"

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Jaren looked great in his first game since then not so much. I believe u have jumped the shark on your first comment about Trae. Glad he is not on the magic because I couldn’t take your constant ragging on him this year. 

In my defense, for 6 months I had to hear about how great he was and how he was gonna be the next Curry and turn this franchise around. So yea seeing him struggle the way I (and a few others on here) thought he would struggle doesn’t feel bad. 

It is just SL though. There’s still plenty of time for me to be completely wrong about Trae. 

33 minutes ago, ML6 said:

This offseason would be a huge success if we could get Rozier around a Vuc-centric package.  Wishful thinking but damn.

I don’t think there is a world where Ainge trades Rozier for a package around Vuch.