magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Yeah I do too.... Trae can turn it around, but he's gonna need to really hit the weight room. He needs to build strength.

There’s so many things he needs to go right for him to work I just don’t see it. He can workout all he wants but he just has severe physical limitations and he’s a worse athlete than I originally thought. 

But we’ll see. I don’t want the kid to fail just because I spent the last 6 months arguing against him on here. I’m just beyond thrilled we didn’t draft him. 

I’ll forever be thankful for the Hawks doing that trade. 

42 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Only because there was zero market for him. Not that he is expiring we should be able to get a little something for him. I'd take a pack of gum and a heavily protected second at this point. I want defense!

I think we want him and ross to fall off the books. I see them possibly finishing the year with us. Especially if we sign IT. I see a push for walker in the off season next year. 

10 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Summer League is often nothing more then a damn pickup game... Trae's gonna have to learn how a structured game plan looks. He's a PG... I'll give him 3 years before I pass final judgement.

I agree. Please the summer league team he is on is devoid of talent. He will do better with more players around him. 

Just now, LaVar said:

I agree. Please the summer league team he is on is devoid of talent. He I'll do better with more players around him. 

And we all know Atlanta is synonymous with talent

6 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

There’s so many things he needs to go right for him to work I just don’t see it. He can workout all he wants but he just has severe physical limitations and he’s a worse athlete than I originally thought. 

But we’ll see. I don’t want the kid to fail just because I spent the last 6 months arguing against him on here. I’m just beyond thrilled we didn’t draft him. 

I’ll forever be thankful for the Hawks doing that trade. 

Any player can devote themselves to becoming a better athlete. The odds are usually against them, but it can definately happen. Trae needs to work on his body and athleticism big time if he wants to be good in this league. One scout in college referred to him as a ballerina dancer.... In stature I might add... Not good.

Tomorrow is looking great. 

Off work. France vs Uruguay at 10:00. Belgium vs Brazil at 2:00. Magic summer league at 5.

Can’t wait. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Tomorrow is looking great. 

Off work. France vs Uruguay at 10:00. Belgium vs Brazil at 2:00. Magic summer league at 5.

Can’t wait. 

Lucky *****..... hehehe............   I'm stuck in the store and it's gonna be dead........

• Upvote 1

We must have liked Briscoe more than any of the 2nd round pg's because someone on realgm said we were going to sign Briscoe weeks before the draft. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Let’s see how Bamba looks tomorrow. It’s just summer league but we’ll know if he looks league ready. 

Jaren looked great in his first game since then not so much. I believe u have jumped the shark on your first comment about Trae. Glad he is not on the magic because I couldn’t take your constant ragging on him this year. 

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Jaren looked great in his first game since then not so much. I believe u have jumped the shark on your first comment about Trae. Glad he is not on the magic because I couldn’t take your constant ragging on him this year. 

That was Jaren Jackson's college career in a nutshell. He'd have games that make your jaw drop, then he'd disappear for a game or two. He's still young so hopefully that goes away with age and experience, but that was a concern with him coming out of college.