magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

18 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah he shot great in Estonia

But it's Estonia. It's like saying you shot well at the UCF courts

Nice to be back here. Been a while..

I'm from Estonia. This guy can ball, in Estonia he played in Kalev/Cramo and in VTB United League, they batteled strong teams from Russia (CSKA, Himki, Zenith and so) He played very well against them. I'm pretty excited to see him play in summer league. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Stock said:

Nice to be back here. Been a while..

I'm from Estonia. This guy can ball, in Estonia he played in Kalev/Cramo and in VTB United League, they batteled strong teams from Russia (CSKA, Himki, Zenith and so) He played very well against them. I'm pretty excited to see him play in summer league. 

Awesome, i'm excited! Atleast we got....AN Isaiah! lol. 

Ok we wasn't expecting Briscoe even though I like this guy, but what's the deal with Thomas? 

4 minutes ago, Stock said:

Ok we wasn't expecting Briscoe even though I like this guy, but what's the deal with Thomas? 

We did expect briscoe. We just expected him as a summer league guy. Not as a guy with a camp contract already

26 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

There are a few teams that have an abundance of PGs. Can't remember which team I looked at yesterday but they have 6 LOL

But not starters.

As your resident Kentucky basketball fan, let me just say Briscoe will be a interesting prospect to watch. 

When he was in Kentucky, he was either that bulldog-Marcus Smart-type player that would shut guards down and drive the lane and not let anyone stop him. 

or He was uninterested and would make baffling ball decisions, sometimes being too headstrong. 

I think his ceiling could be a better version of DJ. Here's hoping for the better! Now we just need our starting PG. Isaiah would still give us one of the shortest PG rotation ever but I'd at least feel better about the team. 

Here are some Briscoe highlights if you haven't seen him play

• Upvote 1

So are we still in the running for Isaiah Thomas, or do we think that we think Isaiah #2 could be a solid backup behind DJ this year? 

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

So are we still in the running for Isaiah Thomas, or do we think that we think Isaiah #2 could be a solid backup behind DJ this year? 

This is unrelated. Briscoe’s best case this season is 3rd string.

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

The last thing I saw was mutual interest between the Magic and IT, it was just figuring out numbers. Probably didn't talk much yesterday because it was the 4th. I didn't see many tweets about anyone getting signed yesterday. 

I think Briscoe could be a backup PG for us, behind DJ or ahead of DJ if we find another PG we want to be our starter. My guess is it's just a waiting game till the IT contract is announced. 

Is this real?? It said we signed Isiash Thomas to 2 years 23 mil with a team option in the 2nd year. Anez to discuss it on ESPN Orlando today. Via anez Twitter...now it's deleted...hmmm. no joke guys.