magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Just now, jjgator said:

Yeah, they never even made the conference finals while Hill was there (they made it a couple times right before he got there).

Alright thanks yea that’s what I was thinking but wasn’t sure. 

I dont have a grudge with Hill but I just felt a little slighted at the time. But it worked out better for us anyways so no ill-will. 

7 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I sent him a direct message literally trying to be super cool and friends with him. I wanted to be cool with him and help turn it around for him on here but he didn’t want that. I really tried. This was right after he had insulted me directly in 2 strait posts but I ignored them, took the high road, and tried to get on the same page with him. 

You guys are seriously digging way to deep into this. If he wants back on here he can literally make another account today and he’s back. Its not the mods job to counsel a poster whose directly insulting other community members, being vulgar and combative and making homophonic remarks. If he has issues or was going through something I obviously wish him the best but at the end of the day how long can you have a guy posting like that on here? 

Your post here is probably why I like and appreciate your posts.  You are a good person who cares for others and the Magic.  You and TrueMAgicFan07 ARE the people of the day.  Sorry it is only fir the day but Nyce_1 has the post of the week wrapped up hands sown with his post last night (page 218 I think) of Silver in a Warriors uniform. I am still laughing.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Your post here is probably why I like and appreciate your posts.  You are a good person who cares for others and the Magic.  You and TrueMAgicFan07 ARE the people of the day.  Sorry it is only fir the day but Nyce_1 has the post of the week wrapped up hands sown with his post last night (page 218 I think) of Silver in a Warriors uniform. I am still laughing.

Enes Kanter tweeted it. That dude is bananas.

I think IT is backup option if we don't trade for a PG. Ideally you want to use assets already here to fill a hole at one position, while reducing the log jam in another position. Save that MLE for something else.

4 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I think IT is backup option if we don't trade for a PG. Ideally you want to use assets already here to fill a hole at one position, while reducing the log jam in another position. Save that MLE for something else.

It'd be nice if we could trade Vuc for one(or Biz, but that's not happening).

7 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

That post was great lol. And thanks. Being a member on this forum for going on 8 years has actually really helped me with communicating with people. I used to be more combative and want to argue with people who disagreed with me but I’ve learned to be much more open and mindful/respectful of others posts. A lot of people on here have good takes and good ideas. This is a really tight community on here I’ve learned. It’s not like there are millions of dedicated magic fans like us. We are really a small group that’s why I really enjoy the debates we have on here even when they get a little heated/passionate. I don’t think anyone should feel like they can’t post on here because it’s not comfortable. We’re all magic fans who have the same end goal in mind. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I've said several times that I would love to see a Vuc/Jeremy Lin swap, as the numbers match up pretty well. Yes, we would be taking a slight risk, as he was out with injury last year, but it is an expiring contract just like Vuc's, so not a huge issue if it doesn;t work out. 

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

That post was great lol. And thanks. Being a member on this forum for going on 8 years has actually really helped me with communicating with people. I used to be more combative and want to argue with people who disagreed with me but I’ve learned to be much more open and mindful/respectful of others posts. A lot of people on here have good takes and good ideas. This is a really tight community on here I’ve learned. It’s not like there are millions of dedicated magic fans like us. We are really a small group that’s why I really enjoy the debates we have on here even when they get a little heated/passionate. 

That is what I also like........Great knowledgeable NBA fans who are also Magic fans who occasionally like to stir the pot.  Speaking of stirring the pot how long are we going to have to wait for ?ForTheWin, our moderator, to come up with a name instead of "?".  I thought he promised us one after the draft.  How about B.I.G.4TheWin.  Just stirring the pot!

While I’m not totally on board on the IT idea, I really think that he would be a fan favorite if he comes back and plays at a productive level. People love a diminutive underdog kind of guy. We’ll see.