magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

15 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Or he won't be remotely the same and won't get near a max contact. All these one year contracts and paycuts will end up biting someone.

I never dog someone who bets on themselves to do good. Maybe it won’t pan out but I would do the same. 

that cousins deal is huge,  now teams cant out bully them with height and length, that was phillys hopes with embiid.

hats off to warriors honestly

12 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Is it to late to jump on the bandwagon lol but all seriousness since we're not a contender as of right now this doesn't bother me as long as LeBron doesn't win anymore rings and the LeBron fans can stop sucking him I'm ok with it

You would be sucking Lebron if Lebron bought our Magic a championship 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I never dog someone who bets on themselves to do good. Maybe it won’t pan out but I would do the same. 

So you are not a Magic fan since you would sign with Warriors instead of your own favorite team

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

You would be sucking Lebron if Lebron bought our Magic a championship 

dude you may get to 1,000 downvotes by trainning camp at this rate and im not sure thats within the parameters of this website man. 

try not to be vulgar please

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

pelicans replaced rondo with payton and cousins with randle.

poor davis

I do not feel sorry for him since he is rich and can leave to get a ring when his contract is up

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

So you are not a Magic fan since you would sign with Warriors instead of your own favorite team

Alright. 

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

dude you may get to 1,000 downvotes by trainning camp at this rate and im not sure thats within the parameters of this website man. 

try not to be vulgar please

You tell me not to be vulgar and not the guy who started it? 

Well, I figured a seven year self induced exile to chat room Siberia is long enough.  I recognize some of the same names from my very short stint from '11, so kudos to you for your staying power.  These last few years it's been hard enough to go to the games, much less talk about them.  So just a question, has some plague infected the teams from the East?  Aside from Philly and Boston, players seem to be fleeing to the West.