magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This has to be in conjunction with the Kawhi deal and I think they'd only include us if we funnel that pick to the Spurs. 

Also I did the math and iwundu and pervis would need to be included to make the money work

We'd still be sending a pick, just not as valuable of one. Plus we'd be taking that gigantic Deng contract that no one wants and providing a most likely more playable player in return on a shorter contract in return.

4 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Come on people. Can we please stop quoting this guy let him yell into the void? I hate having to sift through all the garbage even after muting him.

There is a block option, use it

3 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

I just dont like basically giving up 2 years of being able to bring in anyone in favor of Lonzo. I dont think he's worth wasting 2 years of team building for.

The contracts of Biyombo and Fournier need to go, not get added to.

It's basically killing decent cap room next summer but giving us great cap room the following year. 

36 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Where is my thank you?

Obvious troll attempting a record for downvotes - is it possible to block said troll from future correspondence?

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's basically killing decent cap room next summer but giving us great cap room the following year. 

And taking on the Big Baller Brand

3 minutes ago, Notguilty said:

Obvious troll attempting a record for downvotes - is it possible to block said troll from future correspondence?

What are you talking about? I said where is my thank you? That is not trolling 

That guy from Europe we got linked with went to the Celts. All very quiet from us. Can't tell if were not doing anything or waiting to do something bigger.