magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

17 minutes ago, Odin said:

Yuck. No thanks. Why do people keep bringing him up? Did you all not watch him last year? Or look at his statistical production?

Personally, in my humble opinion, I think Isaiah Thomas is a perfect part time fit for us until we find out long term PG of the future. He is offensive minded, and has the capability to be a #1 option, which will in turn place all of our other guys into their more natural positions on the offensive pecking order: I.E. Fournier a #2 option, Gordon a #3 option, etc.

From my understanding, he can be had for fairly cheaply (i.e. we can afford him), we can make him a temporary fix, so we won't be jeopardizing our long term with him, and he can fill a very huge position of need for us until a time comes rather via draft, trade, or FA we can bring in a more permanent solution to the position.

I'd like to see it happen. I feel much better about that than all these talks around here of bringing in Lonzo Ball (why we want him and why we'd even be remotely considered an option, and why it's thought he's even available, are all beyond me)

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Gilbert sent a classy letter to Lebron, at least he did not make another embarrassing letter like Cavaliers will win the championship before Lebron does 

Except didn't he already come out and make a comment that the Cavs franchise is better off without LeBron? At least that's what I heard on my local sports radio yesterday morning.

Just now, Franchise408 said:

Except didn't he already come out and make a comment that the Cavs franchise is better off without LeBron? At least that's what I heard on my local sports radio yesterday morning.

If that is true then he is an idiot, the Cavaliers franchise will never be better off without Lebron, he should is lucky stars that Lebron came back and won them a championship 

2 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

would you do Crabbe & Dinwiddie for Vuc & Simmons?

No. Dinwiddie was 38% overall and 32% from 3.

Just now, Malik Buttface said:

Surprised I haven't seen much talk for Jabari wondering if the Bucks are just gonna let him go or let the market delegate his value.

From us? Or the league in general?

Cuz if it's in regards to us, while I'd be happy to have him, we dont have room for him with his position.

9 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Personally, in my humble opinion, I think Isaiah Thomas is a perfect part time fit for us until we find out long term PG of the future.

I hope he signs with another team so you can shut up about him

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Surprised I haven't seen much talk for Jabari wondering if the Bucks are just gonna let him go or let the market delegate his value.

Jabari is a restricted free agent so I guess Bucks are waiting to see how much teams will offer him before deciding to match or not and Kings lost interested in Jabari but Bulls are interested in him since Jabari is from Chicago 

Big money for Favors. I wonder what Utah would match for Exum and whether our FO has any interest in him. He certainly fits the physical profile of guys they like...

4 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I hope he signs with another team so you can shut up about him

I've mentioned him all of once homie. Calm down hot rod.

3 minutes ago, Mack1085 said:

Big money for Favors. I wonder what Utah would match for Exum and whether our FO has any interest in him. He certainly fits the physical profile of guys they like...

What do you mean big money for Favors? He has not made his decision yet

3 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

I've mentioned him all of once homie. Calm down hot rod.

Yeah but you are going to continue talking about him if Thomas has not been signed yet