magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Terrible defender, bad shooter....There's a reason why the Suns, who needs a PG, released him.

Terrible defender is harsh. He's small and gets taken advantage of but he's feisty and competitive. He's a strong character and a willing playmaker. He's the kind of guy you want in your locker room and he'd be available for very little. I'm not saying we should do it but it would hardly be the worst thing.

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Terrible defender is harsh. He's small and gets taken advantage of but he's feisty and competitive. He's a strong character and a willing playmaker. He's the kind of guy you want in your locker room and he'd be available for very little. I'm not saying we should do it but it would hardly be the worst thing.

His strong character could turn in a terrible character from another year of losing, pass! 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

His strong character could turn in a terrible character from another year of losing, pass! 

Great point as always.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Harsh but true. Not a lot of upside there

40 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

We could sign Tyler Ulis?

I rather play wes at back up pg. Wes would at least benefit one side of the court.