magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We'll match that pretty easily. With that being said, if we don't and Victor and Gordon team up to become a dominant Eastern Conference force I will be absolutely convinced the magic are cursed and need new management from the very top (Martins) down. 

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

We'll match that pretty easily. With that being said, if we don't and Victor and Gordon team up to become a dominant Eastern Conference force I will be absolutely convinced the magic are cursed and need new management from the very top (Martins) down. 

If this happens I might just stop

• Upvote 3

The people who want Ball on here are dreaming and delusional. Ball's father would throw a fit with Lonzo being in a small market and we'd have the same issue SA is having with K. Leonard. 

+ we need a shooting PG. He have enough athletic non-shooters in this starting line-up as is. 

All this talk about Lonzo Ball has me very concerned, as his father is so in his ear that I can see him trying to go to Europe/China instead of playing for anyone but LA Lakers.

Just now, TreyMachine said:

The people who want Ball on here are dreaming and delusional. Ball's father would throw a fit with Lonzo being in a small market and we'd have the same issue SA is having with K. Leonard. 

+ we need a shooting PG. He have enough athletic non-shooters in this starting line-up as is. 

What the definition of a non shooter?

Like what's the important qualities?

Fournier is a 40% catch and shoot guy. Gordon is 39%. Issac is 38%. Bamba is unknown. 

Before taking the last 17 games we were league average in three point shooting and league average in threes made per game. Is shooting really that big of an issue?

We hit a wall playing G Leagers instead of Fournier. Add him + Ross hopefully returning to form and then a moderate improvement from AG and JI.

Vuc was only at 31%, if Bamba can be there thats a hell of a start.