magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

58 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Whose to say we need Fournier’s scoring. If we trade him I’m sure whoever it is would be a scoring threat also. Vuch and Evan’s cancer on this team need to be cut out. A fresh start is needed in the most way. 

I feel like calling either of them cancers is a bit to much.

These aren’t bad guys embarrassing the franchise off the court getting suspended and what not. I think Vuch is a baby. I don’t really have a problem with Evan. I always liked him more than most. I’m just ready for a change. He’s the best natural scorer on this team so if we lose him we better bring some offense back. 

Vuch is a baby but he was happy to resign with Orlando when he could have left. He’s been a good guy in the community and always speaks highly of Orlando. Don’t get me wrong I’m ready to move on for sure—but when we trade him I think it would be entirely unfair to view his time here as a cancer. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Counterpoint, if not for an entrenched Lowry, he would have started for Toronto. 

Toronto was considerably better when he played. 7 points per 100 possessions better. 

He's a good defender, shoots 45% on catch and shoot threes, and was the best bench point guard in the league last year. 

Was he a product of the environment, or vice versa? I'd look much better backing up Lowry than starting for the Magic last year.  

13 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I feel like calling either of them cancers is a bit to much.

These aren’t bad guys embarrassing the franchise off the court getting suspended and what not. I think Vuch is a baby. I don’t really have a problem with Evan. I always liked him more than most. I’m just ready for a change. He’s the best natural scorer on this team so if we lose him we better bring some offense back. 

Vuch is a baby but he was happy to resign with Orlando when he could have left. He’s been a good guy in the community and always speaks highly of Orlando. Don’t get me wrong I’m ready to move on for sure—but when we trade him I think it would be entirely unfair to view his time here as a cancer. 

If you like a quitter. I guess your right. Vuch quits every play on defense. And if great community reps playing on your team is your priority then I’m sure the ymca can fill the need. Lol.

Evan thinks he is better than he is and it fuels resentment by players. This is proved by watching every game and seeing other players body language and reactions when Evan plays hero ball.

If either never plays another game for the magic I will not be disappointed. 

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Nah. I want Vuch and Fournier off this team. I've seen enough.

I never said I don’t want that same thing. I said calling them cancers is a bit much. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If you like a quitter. I guess your right. Vuch quits every play on defense. And if great community reps playing on your team is your priority then I’m sure the ymca can fill the need. Lol.

Evan thinks he is better than he is and it fuels resentment by players. This is proved by watching every game and seeing other players body language and reactions when Evan plays hero ball.

If either never plays another game for the magic I will not be disappointed. 

Lebron quit on his team in the finals. For the second time. Would you not want him on your team either? 

I don’t want them on the magic next year either. But calling them cancers is dumb. They aren’t bad people. They aren’t terrible players. Vuch doesn’t quit he just isn’t good at defense. If he quit last year so did every other player on the roster. 

14 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Lebron quit on his team in the finals. For the second time. Would you not want him on your team either? 

I don’t want them on the magic next year either. But calling them cancers is dumb. They aren’t bad people. They aren’t terrible players. Vuch doesn’t quit he just isn’t good at defense. If he quit last year so did every other player on the roster. 

He quit so many times on defense it was ridiculous. And I call not even taking a step towards the roller on a pnr, QUITTING 

thats not called being a bad defender. It’s called not even trying to defend. 

And by cancer. I mean they’re attitude and playing style are eating away at this team like a cancer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

And by cancer. I mean they’re attitude and playing style are eating away at this team like a cancer. 

My issue with both is they believe they are the leaders of the team. The problem is their two-way game doesn’t generate the respect necessary to believe such, nor does the team’s record over the last few years. In a vacuum, I like Evan, but I believe it’s time to reset the identity of this team. I believe AG has the will, hard work and upside, anchored by JI and Bam-Bam, to provide the leadership moving forward. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He's not that good despite burning Payton

64% TS in 30 games as a starter, he's not bad either.