magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I didn't read far

"Love is 35. He met Bamba when Mo was a fourth-grader at P.S. 208 in Harlem. Love was working in finance in Manhattan and was looking to get into mentorship work. He helped start a basketball program at the school called Locke’s Lions and coached the team. He also cut Bamba in the fourth grade—something Mo tells me during a tour of the apartment. "

They live together and Love is his agent/investment manager though they have no formal agreement. 

2 hours ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Just in case no one else saw this...looks like some of the coaching staff is starting to fill out.

Link

And you should see their size.  Every one of them has extremely long arms....

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Sad man....

As a pro golfer who has been through this. I can attest that it is beatable but it takes work and a good mental attitude. But it’s always there in the back of your mind(unfortunately). It will be up to him. He’s got to just be a determined stubborn sob. Lol

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

As a pro golfer who has been through this. I can attest that it is beatable but it takes work and a good mental attitude. But it’s always there in the back of your mind(unfortunately). It will be up to him. He’s got to just be a determined stubborn sob. Lol

You're a pro golfer?!

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

interesting thought on stretching Vuc. Either deal with him for 1 year at 12.5 or have him on the books for 5 years at 2.5 per. 

Just trade him for a "as seen on tv" non-stick skillet. 

So Sam Vecenie mentioned how much he loved our draft and how it's a sign of a good organization that we have a plan and we're sticking to that plan.

• Upvote 1