magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

It really depends how much Van Vleet wants for me. I like him. I liked him when he was a prospect too but I'm having a hard time figuring out his worth.

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he's our starting point obviously [green]

Actually, Mario played quite well in a starting role, but the problem is that was mostly at the 4 filling in while AG was out. I'm not really sure that he is a 2 or even a 3 anymore. 

Van Fleet? Considering how terrible our roster is coupled with how terrible our cap situation is, if we actually waste money on ANOTHER BACKUP PG I may actually throw up. There is nothing this team can do to make the roster watchable this year besides land LeBron, we just need to start setting ourselves up for cap space.

there was 2 minutes left on the clock when Silver selected Bamba.im sure it takes three minutes to get the phone call print the announciation card and walk to the podium. lol

2 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Actually

2 hours ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

actually waste money on ANOTHER BACKUP PG I may actually throw up

stop with the actuallys guys. 

(I was actually kidding guy but thanks for the downvote)

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

But will any of those assets be as good as AG? Probably not.

Do you think Philly might be open to trading Fultz into open cap space so they can sign LBJ to a max contract?  I'd be willing to trade our 2019 1st rounder for him.

1 minute ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Do you think Philly might be open to trading Fultz into open cap space so they can sign LBJ to a max contract?  I'd be willing to trade our 2019 1st rounder for him.

I've been wondering about Fultz myself.

9 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

if do this easy Fultz fits our team profile 

28 minutes ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

Van Fleet? Considering how terrible our roster is coupled with how terrible our cap situation is, if we actually waste money on ANOTHER BACKUP PG I may actually throw up. There is nothing this team can do to make the roster watchable this year besides land LeBron, we just need to start setting ourselves up for cap space.

He's probably a starting point guard. 

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He's probably a starting point guard. 

People kept making the same statement/mistake with Lowry. I’d be happy to take a modest chance on him.