magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Yeah, it's really a bummer to see how far he has fallen. I feel bad for him because I thoroughly enjoyed him when he was with the Magic. 

Would there be any situation where you would take him back on the Magic? Maybe not as a starter anymore, but as a back up big?

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Yeah, it's really a bummer to see how far he has fallen. I feel bad for him because I thoroughly enjoyed him when he was with the Magic. 

Would there be any situation where you would take him back on the Magic? Maybe not as a starter anymore, but as a back up big?

I don't think so, he doesn't seem to have the temperament to ever be the back-up, strong veteran presence that you would want there.  I think Speights was great in that roll for us, though, and would love to see him return if we have a roster spot available for him. 

39 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Maybe we could have pushed back the rebuild by a year or two but if we committed long term with big money we'd be in a worse mess. 

Very hard to envision an even worse mess than we’ve made of the last 6 years, so I’m going to disagree with that last part of your post.  

13 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I would not because he still have a bad attitude which is why he kept getting traded

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Very hard to envision an even worse mess than we’ve made of the last 6 years, so I’m going to disagree with that last part of your post.  

Look at Brooklyn and tell me it can't get worse

Good move by the Nets. They take on more salary this year but it clears for 2019 when they'll have space for two max free agents. 

The Hornets GM must really love Mozgov or Mozgov has incriminating photos because didn't their GM sign him to that deal in LA? 

4 hours ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

He just won't grow the f up so no.

34 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

What's nice is the nets can't offer Gordon a max anymore

Ooh good point. 

It'd also help us if Phoenix traded up again.