magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

39 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They'd include Ingram, lonzo, Deng, #25 for Kawhi

I will love to see that. Imagine  Popovich and Lamar going at it. Priceless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Probably need at least 1 more future pick, but could be wrong.

would be hilarious to see Pop coaching Lonzo and having to deal with his dad.

8 minutes ago, Odin said:

Probably need at least 1 more future pick, but could be wrong.

would be hilarious to see Pop coaching Lonzo and having to deal with his dad.

I refuse to believe spurs would ever agree to a trade bringing back ball. I can’t think of a worse fit in all of sports. 

Just an FYI... I pulled my mod card and took down all posts referencing “KKK.” Not appropriate for these boards. Thanks 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Maybe it’s me but I think Ball and Ingram are about as good as the Spurs could get for Leonard, given his health issues. In other words, I think the Spurs would have to consider that deal.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Maybe it’s me but I think Ball and Ingram are about as good as the Spurs could get for Leonard, given his health issues. In other words, I think the Spurs would have to consider that deal.

I think is all about what Leonard wants at this point. I dont see any other team going at it if he does not agree. But Maybe, just maybe...if he agrees to a sign and trade then there are surely other teams that can get in the game. AND...... The magic is one of them.  I can already hear the screaming but just Hear me out .. The Spurs and POP are very high on Isaac. They also like international players.  Maybe just Maybe, we can entice them with an offer that includes  Fournier,  Isaac,  Simmons, Vuch plus 2 future first round picks for Leonard  and peaches .This might be a better offer than the Lakers. This of course, if Leonard accepts to come here. 2% possibiity.  

If we keep our first round: Dream scenario:

Okobo, Holiday, Melton or Carter

Ross

Leonard

Gordon

JJJ

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think is all about what Leonard wants at this point. I dont see any other team going at it if he does not agree. But Maybe, just maybe...if he agrees to a sign and trade then there are surely other teams that can get in the game. AND...... The magic is one of them.  I can already hear the screaming but just Hear me out .. The Spurs and POP are very high on Isaac. They also like international players.  Maybe just Maybe, we can entice them with an offer that includes  Fournier,  Isaac,  Simmons, Vuch plus 2 future first round picks for Leonard  and peaches .This might be a better offer than the Lakers. This of course, if Leonard accepts to come here. 2% possibiity.  

Ross

Leonard

Gordon

JJJ

We’re trading too much for a one year rental...jaylen rose who called this in January said at that time he wants to leave because hey can’t attract star FAs...he wants to goto a big market 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Ross

Leonard

Gordon

JJJ

I like to imagine JJJs ceiling as a Kwahi type 2 way player at the center position

1 minute ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Shelvin Mack's $6M salary becomes guaranteed after June 25, otherwise only $1M.  We should be able to turn him into a future asset if we're not planning to pick up his option.

Hopefully him or dj are gone by the beginning of next season. We need to start grooming our future point guard. 

Macks deal is seemingly primed for a draft day trade. We can save a team $5 million in salary. I imagine he'll be cut regardless though.

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Hopefully him or dj are gone by the beginning of next season. We need to start grooming our future point guard. 

Probably smart to keep DJ if only for his shooting ability.