magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Jeff/John/and Coach Cliff say Mario, you're our new starting SF and will handle the ball for us. Throw full MLE at Exum, or try to trade for him via S&T, and get Bamba at number 6.

Exum/Augustin
Fournier/Ross
Hezonja/Isaac
Gordon/Birch
Bamba/Vuc

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

It's lower than Otto Porter, Steven Adams, jrue holiday, and Whiteside. It's equal to Batum, Parsons, Barnes. 

A top 40-50 contract in the league for a top 50 player today isn't that big of a deal. 

Gordon is a top 50 player?  Based on what? His mediocre stats on an awful team last year? Not trying to be an a** but surely there are 50 better players than Gordon right now. You figure 33 players make the all star team. So that would mean AG is fringe all star in that next group of 17–which he’s not. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Gordon is a top 50 player?  Based on what? His mediocre stats on an awful team last year? Not trying to be an a** but surely there are 50 better players than Gordon right now. You figure 33 players make the all star team. So that would mean AG is fringe all star in that next group of 17–which he’s not. 

Go through the names. He's like 46

I was looking at Orlando Magic roster on NBA.com they need to update on current head coaches, I see they still have Frank Vogel and former head coaches on it 

Does anyone think Mario will re-sign or leave?

Just now, MagicFan1234 said:

I was looking at Orlando Magic roster on NBA.com they need to update on current head coaches, I see they still have Frank Vogel and former head coaches on it 

Does anyone think Mario will re-sign or leave?

I think Mario will resign or leave

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think Mario will resign or leave

Which one is it? I am still hoping and Vucevic and Fournier will be traded, they need to move on and I am tired of them

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

No trade posts? I want us to trade with Memphis. Take on that horrible Parsons contract and give them a few good players if they send back pick #4.

My idea.  http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9o88qgo

This plus the 4th pick in the draft.

I would do it too but it doesn’t seem Memphis wants to take onnbig salary like Evan 

18 hours ago, hootie249 said:

No trade posts? I want us to trade with Memphis. Take on that horrible Parsons contract and give them a few good players if they send back pick #4.

My idea.  http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9o88qgo

This plus the 4th pick in the draft.

Do they want to get rid of Ben McLemore? Or did you just throw him in for salary matching reasons?