Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Anyway, how will the narrative play out tonight.  Will Jr smith go for curry's legs instead of Klay's.  Will someone playing tonight for cleveland receive a technical foul or flagrant foul.  How much was Draymond to blame for these techicals.  Should he take all the blame for it? Shall he be suspended in advance? 

How can lebron win this title?   Will lebron score 60 to end debate as the most Soat; Superficial of all time. Or will his teammates lose the game again for him as they always do since Lebron is apparently an evil fictional interstellar being depicted in the Avengers franchise.  

Will Curry choke like he did in game 7 against houston and game 1 of this finals?  I mean he did choke in last years finals.  How does a clown like Curry  even have two rings against lebron. What a scrub. 

Who is he 

------------------

These are the hot takes i can see today. Kevin durant ruining the nba is guaranteed.  Draymond Green being called spmething out of line, guranteed.  Collateral hate for klay thompson just because. 

What low will the league go to today to win a game for Cleveland.  Will wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Anyway, how will the narrative play out tonight.  Will Jr smith go for curry's legs instead of Klay's.  Will someone playing tonight for cleveland receive a technical foul or flagrant foul.  How much was Draymond to blame for these techicals all the blame for it? Shall he be suspended in advance? 

How can lebron win this title?   Will lebron score 60 to end debate as the most Soat; Superficial of all time. Or will his teammates lose the game again for him as they always do since Lebron is apparently an evil fictional interstellar being depicted in the Avengers franchise.  

Will Curry choke like he did in game 7 against houston and game 1 of this finals?  I mean he did choke in last years finals.  How does a clown like Curry  even have two rings against lebron. What a scrub. 

Who is he 

------------------

These are the hot takes i can see today. Kevin durant ruining the nba is guaranteed.  Draymond Green being called spmething out of line, guranteed.  Collateral hate for klay thompson just because. 

What low will the league go to today to win a game for Cleveland.  Will wait and see. 

Find out today on the next episode of the Finals. Same bat time same bat channel(actually it's earlier because it's Sunday).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

He averaged 27 8 and 9 and they won in 5 games. What?

Half of that post is mocking takes I've seen from stupid people online who probably don't know statistics, how they aren't mentioned to them on their favorite ESPN show,  and what Curry's actual statistics are.  

I know he averaged nearly a triple double but the huge myth right now is that Curry is a choker.  Some games, he does play lackadaisical with an indifferent attitude. However, in most of those games, he's been able to turn it around completely.  This playoffs has been beyond excellent from Curry overall but it won't matter to opposing fans.  

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Wait, how did Curry choke against Houston? He had 27 10 9 and 4 steals in a win

It was sarcasm damn it!  Lmao

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

Find out today on the next episode of the Finals. Same bat time same bat channel(actually it's earlier because it's Sunday).

Exactly the response I hoped for.  lol 

23 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

9 fouls called on GS, 2 on Cleveland. 8 free throws by Cleveland, so far 0 by GS. GS still up by 9

They're going to need even more than that to beat the Warriors tonight.  I like how Golden State came out today.  The game looks decently officiated to me.  Thus far, the free throw count is 15 for Cleveland and 6 for Golden State. 5 personal fouls for Cleveland and 13 for the Golden State.   

Thus far, I've witness a fair game.  The one call that was wrong was the ball went off Durant.  LeBron was right.  Curry was also fouled on the three but they gave  a make up call really quick.  

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

They're going to need even more than that to beat the Warriors tonight.  I like how Golden State came out today.  The game looks decently officiated to me.  Thus far, the free throw count is 15 for Cleveland and 6 for Golden State. 5 personal fouls for Cleveland and 13 for the Golden State.   

Thus far, I've witness a fair game.  The one call that was wrong was the ball went off Durant.  LeBron was right.  Curry was also fouled on the three but they gave  a make up call really quick.  

Cleveland looks like a broken, disheartened team and LeBron looks exhausted. This game could get to 30 point blowout territory if they’re not careful

• Like 1