Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

you can move, that was announced during the game but his momentum was pushing him forward but side to side

No you can't move coming from help side unless the offensive player is the one initiating the contact and pushes off. That didn't happen. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

He ran into Durant and was still moving during the contact. That's a blocking foul. You can't move coming as a help side defender. If Durant was a magic player we'd all be livid. 

if Durant was a magic player we wouldn't be in the finals if LeBron was we'd be where he is right now

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

conspiracy, he calls a fair game

He's arguably the least knowledgeable commentator in NBA broadcasts. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ?4thewin said:

He's arguably the least knowledgeable commentator in NBA broadcasts. 

that's you're poor take, ABC thinks he's good enough to call the league's premiere product

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

that's you're poor take, ABC thinks he's good enough to call the league's premiere product

I feel like this is your most damning opinion. 

It was a great game right up until the end of regulation. The Cavs could have won it but I don't care who wins, I just want great basketball like a championship should be. I think next game will be a blowout by the Warriors though.

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I didn't like the way they changed the call, that was questionable. When has that ever happened. 

Never. They ended up getting the call right but the change isn't really allowed. Apparently you're only allowed to review for presence in the restricted area. So they made the correct call incorrectly. 

4 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

The Draymond Green dancing bit...totally unprofessional and the refs need to call a tech for that. It's taunting and very unspormanslike. 

Eh. I tend to be pro taunting. 

But in the same kind of situation it's stupid Thompson was ejected for whatever he did unless I missed him trying to hurt Livingston by getting under him or something.