Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

54 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Unbelievable..... I thought the Celtics had it in the bag a few games ago. I still believe they are a more balanced team, but we are witnessing greatness; arguably the all around GOAT when you figure defense, offense and impact; he is in the conversation. I don’t think this team even makes the playoffs without him. 

Greatness huh? What’s his record in the finals again?  Maybe we are witnessing the worst conference in nba history. If he didn’t join wade and bosh at their prime how many titles would he have?

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Greatness huh? What’s his record in the finals again?  Maybe we are witnessing the worst conference in nba history. If he didn’t join wade and bosh at their prime how many titles would he have?

I hate this conversation. You can always say “what if” to detract from anyones accomllishments

what if Jordan didn’t have a HOFer teammate in pippen, would he have won those first titles? What if he didn’t have 2 HOFer teammates in pippen and Rodman, would he have won those other titles? What if he didn’t have Phil Jackson, arguably the greatest coach of all time — would he have won six titles?

and it goes on and on 

30 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I hate this conversation. You can always say “what if” to detract from anyones accomllishments

what if Jordan didn’t have a HOFer teammate in pippen, would he have won those first titles? What if he didn’t have 2 HOFer teammates in pippen and Rodman, would he have won those other titles? What if he didn’t have Phil Jackson, arguably the greatest coach of all time — would he have won six titles?

and it goes on and on 

The competition today is abundant and stronger then it’s ever been now that Europe is producing players and the game has gone global; so yeah, absolutely, greatness! He is playing with 2nd tier talent for the most part and making them better (Jeff Green) People will argue this until the end of time, but the players today are bigger, stronger, faster and that is just evolution my friend. I hate to admit it because I’m an old timer on this board, but I am also a realist. You don’t have to like a person personally to acknowledge facts, just like Trump. 

I don't engage in conversation with LeBron haters simply because every single great player or team has blind haters. It's just the way it is. It's a sign of success

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don't engage in conversation with LeBron haters simply because every single great player or team has blind haters. It's just the way it is. It's a sign of success

Very mature statement Mauro, that’s why you’re a +450. Thanks for the advice. 

LeBron is great. Every star has that one thing that one can criticize. Sometimes more than one but talent wise, he's the greatest of this decade. Cleveland would be a lottery team without him.

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Is there a difference between blind love or blind hate. I don’t hate the guy, just the style of his game. Also The NBA’s agenda with him. 

I hear you, unfortunately in the world today there always appears to be an agenda that is related to money in some way. Unfortunately, this takes the purity out of most things and if it wasn’t LeBron it would be someone else. Truth and purity can only be found from deep within. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

LeBron is great. Every star has that one thing that one can criticize. Sometimes more than one but talent wise, he's the greatest of this decade. Cleveland would be a lottery team without him.

But we already saw that Cavaliers are a lottery team without Lebron when Lebron went to Miami and of course that Cavaliers got like 3 first round picks to make up for losing Lebron, that was damn rigged!

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No way do they beat the warriors. This is the worst bunch that bron has had to play with yet. It will be thrilling to watch another Cleveland golden state finals NOT!!!!!!!  Maybe they should forget the regular season and playoffs and just have those 2 teams play best of 100 games, wouldn’t that be fun. Then all you bron nut huggers would be in ecstasy. 

Fan, I'm worried that the Warriors may lose tonight's game 7. You never know which Warrior team will show up. In the last 2 games, KD was missing shots he normally makes. He was also playing too much iso. After a slow start in game 7, during a break, Kerr told KD he has to trust his teammates, and that is when the Warriors started to pick it up.

The Rockets are at home tonight, so I expect home cooking to give them more motivation. Harden will do his LeBron imitation. Even without cp3, they have players that can step it up. Clint Capela is a very good rim protector - Ariza, Green, Eric Gordon, and even Tucker can hit those 3's. And when Harden is in rhythm he can hit a bunch of 3's also. PJ Tucker is an excellent defender.

So, yea, I'm worried. 

GrDtEG.gif

LEBRON JAMES' ALL-STAR CHEERLEADERS

1. MagicFan1987

2. Gordon MVP

3. Mauro Pedrosa

4. Magicpassion

5. Magicman 28

GO AHEAD - FIRE AWAY AT THOSE MINUS (-) RATINGS.  :)

m4055.jpg

• Like 1